• None
  • Light

Auri-El's Alturism Feast - Party for Charity!

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,140
u9lU5ma.jpg

Auri-El's Alturism Feast: A Party for Charity

The Auri-El's Alturism Feast is a small bosmer-themed party with the theme of 'charitable deeds'. Any character of any alliance or group which isn't overtly evil is free to attend the feast, although proclaiming you are an enemy of the Dominion might get you into some trouble with other guests! Characters who wish to join the party will be asked to provide a donation for charity. This donation is purely In-Character gold/items - not actual in-game items or currency.

The Feast will take place in the graht-oak at the center of Cormount in the Grahtwood zone on Saturday, the 24h of March at 9:30 PM EST.

Feel free to contract @Elfbreaker for any questions or directions!
AwUSCTD.png
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+117
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
It looks nice but I think you meant to post it under the NA-PC section. Of course you are welcome to hold it on EU. ;)
Posted Mar 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+933
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Looking forward to this! Always down for Valenwood shenanigans.
2a612k2.png
Posted Mar 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+291
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Skyrim
Just be sure to remember that, if you forget to bring an appetizer, the bosmer are liable to eat you instead. Sounds like a fun time!
Posted Mar 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,140
The event is being pushed back a week to the 24th. I had some family drop in unexpectedly and I won't be able to manage things while they are here. My apologies to those who were looking to come tonight.
AwUSCTD.png
Posted Mar 17, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices