Greenheart is an OOC (out-of-character) Roleplay guild with the purpose of uniting Bosmer enthusiasts in their pursuit of finding RP in the world of Tamriel.
Our stories mainly take place in Valenwood though we can branch out to other areas if it pleases us. Also we have a meeting area that serves as a hub to contact new players and help our characters develop their tales. It is a player housing and primary residence to @Nilawen851 ingame, which is open for everyone, whether they play a Bosmer or not.
The guild mainly works from discord since ESO only allows for 5 active guilds at a time, but it helps organise our experience better in this manner.
We are a very relaxed guild where our only goal is to make friends and develop our stories through roleplay (and share a giggle). We have a few rules that serve as helping protect us from any negativity. Life is too short to argue over a videogame on the internet.
- Be friendly and respectful
- Don't confuse IC with OOC
- No drama OOC
- No Metagaming (meaning to use IC information for your benefit, while unable to learn the information through RP)
- Don't create overpowered characters. (No Liches, No "I am Molag Bal's first cousin", etc)
- No Power-RP (meaning: don't force decisions on other players without consent).
- Be prepared to come across consequences for your in-character actions (such as openly roleplaying a necromancer).
- Have fun and enjoy the game!
Moreover our players are encouraged to have their own private plot that they can run and DM anytime with friends, although we have numerous plots posted in the rumors section (Discord or forums) which we DM, and which anyone can pick up and continue as they see fit. That way you can be always entertained.
I hope the above information covers most things, if you have questions then post them below!