• None
  • Light

Page
of 5

Aerwindale's Magnificent Brush of Training.

42 replies
Sweetrolls:
+181
Hey hey, today I have two very different art pieces to show. One is a gold commission I forgot to share: an eccentric Nord wizard! Charming character, though, and amazing player!
Spoiler: To meet Ysgrann!Show
Second is more personal piece and a year-ago-set challenge. So, an important milestone for me, to think well.. To think that a year ago I only could dream about something like this - yes, even having references next to me and ton of material - the goal was really far away from me! But I got better now, partly due to being more familiar with my tools or finding new, partly to mechanical skill and general experience. A piece for my dearest friend who supports me in my art path, and RP partner who inspires me, for Gaebriel of his Breton Knight sir Gaebriel de Valdemere.
Spoiler: His glorious Light will shine...Show
Posted Jun 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,390
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
I absolutely adore that Mucha-esque style! All your other work is amazing, that's just always a particular favorite for me!
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+263
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
The second piece is absolutely amazing Aerwindale I love seeing the progression and new styles of your art. I'm really looking forward to working together on that story piece together!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices