Other Ravnie's Free Character Templates

22 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,203
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Due to interest and popularity, the moodboard theme is now all yours to use! However, it's more complicated than others, and so, a tutorial can be found in the spoiler tags below.
Ember Blue

Spoiler: Tutorial for moodboard templateShow
KXjLYXb.png
IG PC/NA: @RAVNIE
DISCORD: RAVNIE#1760
DIRECTORIES
BRETON
DUNMER
IMPERIAL
-
Posted May 2, 18 · OP · Last edited May 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
Ravnie, Thank you for all these great templates and advice!
Now, Mr. Ravnie, could you please share the knowledge of ... how to post here, in eso-rp? where to upload pictures, what to do with the fonts and texts of the character's profile etc.... I got my pics ready... but posting here... is an issue! (Hope I'm not the only one who's that silly! :d)
| MAGE HiGUCHi (NA-PC) |

Looking for me?
Forums here - ESO: @HoodedSage - discord: Mage Higuchi#7209
OOC: Guys, I'm super new to RP, enthusiastic, though, about pretty any offer. So, please, feel free to message me here, on eso-rp, ingame or on discord
Posted Feb 1, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,203
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
wrote:
Ravnie, Thank you for all these great templates and advice!
Now, Mr. Ravnie, could you please share the knowledge of ... how to post here [..]

Tor actually covered it all nicely in this thread in regards to how to add pictures. Basically, you need an outside service, such as Imgur, Photobucket, Imageshack, etc. Here's a list of free image hosting sites. Personally, I prefer imgur over everything else.

Other than that, go to the character section of the forums (this link is for the NA server), hit "New Thread", label the thread after your character (and server if you please), copypaste the template coding and edit as you need. As always, leave the credit intact if you intend to use my templates ~
KXjLYXb.png
IG PC/NA: @RAVNIE
DISCORD: RAVNIE#1760
DIRECTORIES
BRETON
DUNMER
IMPERIAL
-
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 1, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo