What we are
Children of Yokuda is a roleplay hub for those that roleplay primarily in Hammerfell. Our goal is to give any individual that wishes to immerse themselves in the rich lore of Hammerfell a way to connect with others that are like minded. We welcome any guild or individual roleplayer to advertise events or RP in the Alik'r.
What we aren’t
None of us wish to make this the main hub for all roleplay in Hammerfell, but we are open to anyone who wishes to use us as a resource to make more connections. The moderation team consists of role-players like anyone else who are passionate about the race we roleplay frequently. No one will be picked as moderator only, because they are a community or guild leader, but that is a factor we look into when picking staff.
Our Moderation Policy
- Fair Treatment: We will not treat anyone differently, no matter the person's reputation. We will only act against them if they prove to be problematic or toxic to the community as a whole.
- Professionalism: "We aren't getting paid, so we don't have to be professional." These are words that none of our team members believe in. While we do love to have fun and banter, we will not deliberately push people out of the community or ban someone just because we dislike them.
- Attentiveness: In general we avoid over-moderating, but we will be quick to step in if there is an issue that is disruptive to the experience of others on the server.
1. General Rules
- Use common sense! If you do not have common sense, you will most likely get yourself in trouble quickly so think, before you act.
- Attacks on gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, and other aspects of identity will not be tolerated so, hang those thoughts at the door or get banned.
- Do not spam. Repeat offenders will be removed.
- All debates on IRL issues and such are to be kept to the #debates channel and if the discussion is not tame or devolves to personal attacks, the Administration reserves the right to tell the people having the discussion to stop. Repeat offenders will be punished
- Minimize the shitposting and keep it to the #shitpost-incorporated channel.
2. Media Channel Rules
- Keep everything you post in this channel SFW.
- Comments are allowed, but don't drown out the other posts with them.
- Keep your comments tame.
3. Roleplay Channel Rules
- Do NOT spam your ads. Doing so, will simply get you banned.
- Keep chatter about things other than meet ups to a minimium. If you want to discuss the viability of a character with someone, take it to #character-discussion
- Make sure when you post your housing instances, you include the name of the player home and your ESO player ID.
4. Writing Channel Rules
- These channels are purely for discussion about roleplay characters and the in-universe lore that would effect their lives and outlooks of the world they live in. All discussions that are off-topic will be redirected to the general channels.
- When discussing metaphysical lore, remember that not everyone has the same perspective on it. TES metaphysics are obscure and debatable by their very nature.
- Make sure you link a source when you make a bold claim.
5. NSFW Channel Rules
- When you ask for a tag from one of the moderators, you are saying you are at least eighteen years of age and you take responsibility for your own actions in that channel.
- Even though these channels are indeed channels for NSFW content such as nude art and such, keep your posts tasteful. Meaning, full-on pornography (E.G. Hentai, pornhub links, etc.) will be removed. Repeat offenders will be muted or banned if they continue their behavior.
Credit for the GFX goes to Tan