my_tweet_75.png
large-divider-top2.png
Image_1.png
Portrait of Ancoron (I take no possession over this image since it is not mine.)
my_tweet_76.png
Name - Ancoron Thramar
Gender - Male
Race - Altmer (Vampire: Bahavni Bloodline)
Born - 28th Sun's Dawn, 1E 25
Birthsign - The Lover
Religious Affiliation - None, believes only that he can know what is best for himself.
Occupation - Grand Elder to his bloodline | Reaper to the Nightfall Dominion | Noble of Summerset
Profession - Weapon Master | Umbral Magister
Habit - Daydreaming, keeping his hands busy with trivial things.
Likes - Attention from the right people.
Hates and Fears - Clothes, Fading away in time.
Sexuality - Homosexual
Marital Status - Lokeon is his mate.
Casting Claim (Appearance Only) - Brad Pitt
Voice Claim - Gideon Emery

damaskesque___journal_divider_by_dreamiez-d77zxx8.png
my_tweet_77.png
He's muscular build and tall amongst his Altmeri people. Once you lay eyes on Ancoron you'll see that he has golden skin and green eyes. His ears are large even for an elf and he has chocolate-brown silky hair. His face is quite handsomely-built and he usually has a well-groomed beard. He's usually either seen in his golden armour, Nightfallen Uniform, or casual armour with glowing blue shards and when it comes to his scent, he smells like roses and honey. Do take in consideration, he looks like a normal Altmer, not like the undead being he is.

my_tweet_78.png
Ancoron is usually seen as someone with a big heart for his people and those who support them, but don't let it fool you into thinking it's a weakness. He is willing to kill anyone and anything for the people he loves no matter how long it takes. With that out of the way he's also known for being calm and sees nobody higher than himself nor himself higher than anyone else, he's seeing everyone as his equal except for his lower generations of his bloodline. He's also known to be a emotional-thinker when it comes to the right situation, and a rational-thinker likewise. He does what he pleases and says what he feels is right to mention, but don't mistake that for being rude, it's just who he is.
4059885.jpg
What Ancoron would look like in real life. (I take no possession over this image since it is not mine.)

my_tweet_79.png
4041462.jpg
Dark Marksman Card (I take no possession over this image since it is not mine.)

The abilities Ancoron has was obtained either through his vampiric bloodline or years of training along with new discoveries and greater understandings.
Weapon Mastery:
Ancoron was trained to master the handling of all weapons within the First Era, he showed particular talent when it came to a bow. He won multiple tournaments of Archery in his time within the noble community. When it comes to Blades, be it two-handed, one-handed, duel-wield he mastered them all. The same can be said for spears, whips, crossbows, Daggers, Polearms, Axes, Clubs - the list goes on.

Magical Abilities:
Ancoron is known for his magical talents when it comes to Umbral energy, but that is not all he has knowledge on. He has studied Hemomancy as his secondary magical practices and is seen a very good at it. He had help from his sister who had magical mastery, she taught him from the basics to difficult magicka weaving. It's seen that he knows Restoration, Hemomancy, Alteration, Enchantment, Thaumaturgy, and Mysticism. Sadly he can't use any of this magic anymore except Umbramancy, but he can still teach it.

Note that the following content contains information better discovered in-characterly.

my_tweet_80.png
Spoiler: Show

my_tweet_81.png

my_tweet_82.png
large-divider-top2.png
Also, the design work on this page is thanks to Sanguiness . Ask her for help, it sure turned out great!