Name: Nelas Thenor
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Complexion: Dark
Birthsign: The Shadow

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Nelas is a young, tall, fit and rather muscular Dunmer with broad shoulders. He keeps his white hair tied on a ponytail most of the time, has well-kept thin beard, high eyebrows and the red eyes typical to most Dunmer. He does not have any visible facial tattoos and wears very little jewelry, if any at all. Sometimes one might get a glimpse of a thin golden chain hanging around his neck but most of the time it is hidden by his clothes.

He always dresses in practical clothing and looks to be alert of his surroundings very often. One can see usually a few small pouches hanging from his belt, not much else. He almost never wears anything flashy. In his movements he seems to be very fuild and agile, also very often quiet. His reserved demeanor dominates his presence and most often he can be seen by himself, sitting a little bit further from others, observing and evaluating what is going on around him.

Spoiler: PERSONALITYShow

Spoiler: BACKGROUND STORYShow

Spoiler: THOUGHTS ON THE GREAT HOUSES OF MORROWINDShow

P.S. For roleplaying inquiries, either leave a private message here on forums or contact me in game, or send a friend request in either or.
ID: @Kyrinael
Characters:

Nelas Thenor, Freelance Mercenary and Explorer
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 19, 18
Sweetrolls:
+11
A nice, simple backstory behind a character which I can see has a lot of story potential :)
Would be happy to meet him at one point!
Varvesa Viras - looking for connections/plots/friends and foes!
Posted Apr 15, 18
Sweetrolls:
+16
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
I usually prefer more mundane background stories on characters, in my opinion somehow gives a little bit more story potential. Then again, most of the online RP I have done in low-magic and dark fantasy settings, so some of it comes from there as well.

But sure, I am up for RP whenever you have time. I have same ID in game as I have here on the forums, so feel free to PM in game as well. :)
Characters:

Nelas Thenor, Freelance Mercenary and Explorer
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+9
On the scene of overpowered characters I love how mundane he is.
Posted Apr 19, 18
NoticeNotices