• None
  • Light

A Lonely Soul Says Hello!

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hello There!

Name's Emortal! I'm relatively new to ESO (although I have had the game for 2 years, i have only recently started playing again).

I tend to make a character, play for a bit then realize I a not happy and start again... multiple times... so you may see me with a new character from time to time, though I will try my best to create a single character and stick to them!

In terms of RP's I used to do the a TON a year or so back, but since then I have had a few social and mental issues and have lost all friends I had to do them with, so I am now turning to here in the hopes of kindling new friendships with fellow RP'ers!

I am rather shy and can be hesitant to speak at first, but after a while I do tend to start rambling and opening up... you have been warned aha.

I am currently residing in the Dominion, having been in the Pact before and finding it a little too cold for me, never have I ventured down the Covenant path, maybe one day, i much prefer my Dominion familiarity.

See you all Around!

Oh, and I'm an EU player :)
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+118
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome!

Hopefully you will like it here. You have not asked but if you accept a friendly advice, check the OOC hub guilds in the appropriate section and join some of them to have easier time to find RP.

Enjoy your stay!
Posted Apr 16, 18 · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+887
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
200.gif
Hiya and welcome! We're happy to have you with us. Unfortunately I am an NA RPer, but I do swing over to EU time to time to visit my friends that RP over there.

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Apr 16, 18
NoticeNotices