• None
  • Light

Albrif - Possibly returning on a new account

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
So as the subject says, I'm an old player. Albrif One-Eye, not sure if the people who would know me are still around.

I was about before the factions were merged, I played Albrif One-Eye. A large Nord who somehow inherited the mantle of leader in The Riders of the Pale when the leadership left. He was involved in the Nimalten project and a friend to The Golden Flame, until his lycan nature was discovered and Dro'Khaj executed him when he in fact came for help with a cure. That should be enough for anyone who knew him to remember him!

I may be returning on a different account to my irontyrant account as it was suspended for whatever reason and I cannot get it back. However, first I'm checking in to see what RP is like, where it's most active etc. etc. Any help from anyone in this would be most helpful.

I used to play your cliche mercenary/daedra hunter type, which I may return to on a Nord of some sorts again. But might also go for a less honourable type, if that helps with the advice.

Cheers
-Ven
Posted Apr 18, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+92
PC-EU
In Stormhaven RP you will find a lot of people of former Ebonheart RP, including some of the Golden Flame. Few even that were there back then.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Apr 18, 18
Sweetrolls:
Interesting, I was in fact one of the first from the flame to move to Stormhaven. Albeit unsuccessfully as my character was killed by Vampires. Ulfric, I think his name was.
Posted Apr 18, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+92
PC-EU
The Flame itself is no longer active, but the name is still known, and members of it (albeit the guild itself inactive on OOC level) present.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Apr 18, 18
NoticeNotices