• Light

Cyrodiil Nord Werebeast [PC-NA] Kiran Day-Dreamer - Rebellious Ex-Priestess

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
51332_2.jpg

full name |Kiran Day-Dreamer | ❖ age | 30 | species | Nord/Altmeri |❖ orientation | Straight |
proficiency | Bow- Axe/Dagger - Fire Magic |

14cs1na.png

A P P E A R A N C E

A simple woman with simple needs. She stands slightly taller than the average imperial male. She is of pale complexion, sporting cuts and bruises here and there. Altmeri heritage can be traced through her pointy ears, high cheekbones and slanted blue eyes, framed with dark eyelashes. Oval soft face is framed with shoulder-length wavy hair that long since faded from its dark shade.

Years of battles fought and trials passed have granted her muscles that are hard to miss even through the layers of clothing the woman dons herself with. Her body is littered with scars, but the two prominent scars are on her neck and along her right arm, latter being so horrifying to her that she covers it with a gauntlet.

Commissioned Art can be found here!

14cs1na.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Conflict has long since wiped away any cheerfulness the woman once possessed, causing her to retreat within herself and hold back. Once an avid conversationalist, Kiran has since learned how to communicate with brief phrases, though it's unheard of to wrangle her into a conversation, given the right topic. Those who meet her usually don't have many words to describe her, as she tends to keep to herself. Current state of events left her inept at relaxing. Separating the job and the leisure time is hard for her.

Kiran is an opportunist, and is known to never lose hope, despite jaded attitude. She can be compassionate and benevolent should the situation call for it. The war requires one to be adaptable. Talk to her, and see what side of her she will show - antisocial reserved, or more open and kind. However, recently, as she began making her baby steps at networking, she learned to be more open. She learned to love again, despite her relationship being brief. She learned to laugh. She is learning to make friends.

Spoiler: OOC Info OnlyShow

14cs1na.png

H I S T O R Y

Kiran was born and raised in Bruma County. Her father was an Altmeri cartographer, while her mother was a local blacksmith. She had a relatively normal childhood. Parents did their best to be there for her and give her the best they could. Late at night, when she was on her way from school, her and her classmates were assaulted by the beast with bloody eyes, something that truly changed her forever. An encounter that scarred her to this day. At the age of ten she and her mother went to Skyrim so Kiran can get in touch with her roots, as well as potentially find a cure for her plague, away from the prying eyes. During the ten years she spent there she learned how to wield axe, daggers and bow, and perfected her stoic behavior.

Once her Pilgrimage was over she went back to Bruma to complete her training, as well as continue her duties as a Stendarr priestess. She later got married. Unfortunately, conflicts began arising before her and her husband could conceive any children, and not long after the War of 3 Banners and fall of Cyrodiil, Kiran found herself a widow.

Since then, she has been travelling around the former Imperial border with her band of Partisans, in desperate attempts to bring her home back. And who knows, maybe this is where her story will begin. Recently she has joined the efforts of The Iron Riders, and, together with her horse, Balius, is fulfilling the role of cavalry. However, recently she switched the positions and now does something she is more familiar with - Guard duty.

The woman could now be seen following her Commander and her compatriots to public, whilst battling her social anxieties. Progress is made...

14cs1na.png

H O O K S

1. Kiran lived most her life in Bruma. Maybe she has seen you somewhere?
  2. She has travelled to Skyrim as a younging, and made quite a lot of friends there. Perhaps, your character met her?
  3. Kiran wants to meet fellow Imperials who want to bring Cyrodiil back to its' glory.
  4. The woman has been seen around cities, selling her skills or aiding the injured merchants. She might have aided you or your men.
  5. Kiran has been on her own for years. Maybe one day she will find happiness with someone who is willing to put up with her, and who she will love unconditionally?
  6. Werewolves are historically known to sniff each other out. For decades, she has been apprehensive to reveal herself as one, much less enjoy the lifestyle. Perhaps, someone skilled might be able to convince her? Or, in turn, help her control and hide it more?

Posted May 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Why thank you! I'd love to have her meet both of yous!
Posted May 10, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Minor update, dded link to imgur album, with all the commissioned art of her
Posted May 24, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,276
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
I love it!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 24, 18
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Rather large for a character addition. It remains mainly an OOC spoiler.
Posted Jun 21, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+55
Hooray for nords. Even partial ones.
Posted Jun 21, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
I am back!
Posted Dec 1, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+365
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Welcome back! She seems like the sort that my 'barbarian' August would happily get along with, and certainly, her outlook and [SPOILERS] could find a home with the Stormchasers, if you were looking for a guild home. Would love to RP and see if something clicks!
Ishtazar Aw'Los || August Quintilla || Ashavastema

GL - The Stormchasers

Discord: WhiskyWilson#5887 || In-Game: @Terrhvnau
Posted Dec 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
More small updates, added a bit more to personality and recent events!
Welcome back! She seems like the sort that my 'barbarian' August would happily get along with, and certainly, her outlook and [SPOILERS] could find a home with the Stormchasers, if you were looking for a guild home. Would love to RP and see if something clicks!

I would be down to have her meet August! Sounds like buddycop story coming up haha!
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+365
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
I would be down to have her meet August! Sounds like buddycop story coming up haha!

LOL! Friend request sent, and feel free to add me as a friend on Discord (by far the easiest way to contact me!)
Ishtazar Aw'Los || August Quintilla || Ashavastema

GL - The Stormchasers

Discord: WhiskyWilson#5887 || In-Game: @Terrhvnau
Posted Jan 5, 19
NoticeNotices