[Interest Check] Open Event for Neutrals / Imperials [and everyone]

12 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,326
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
In an effort to foster more organic roleplay opportunities for neutral and Imperial characters [and everyone, really], I'm checking to see if there would be interest in an open weekly event on the Gold Coast. The idea is to throw something up on the calendar that says There will be Neutral / Imperial characters RPing in this location in the open world at this time with a premise as simple as "Nights in Anvil" or "On the Docks of Anvil" or something to that effect.

Then, it would be left open to whoever wanted to make a theme for the event that night (a merchant night, a fight night, whatever), or it would default to no theme at all, with the only expectation hopefully being to get more roleplayers in the same spot at the same time.

Thoughts, ideas?

Interested in making it happen? Post below please.
Sunday Night
3 votes
10.3%
Monday Night
7 votes
24.1%
Tuesday Night
6 votes
20.7%
Wednesday Night
3 votes
10.3%
Thursday Night
1 vote
3.4%
Friday Night
9 votes
31%
Number of voters: 29
Belisarius Varro
Posted May 14, 18 · OP · Last edited May 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+229
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
You know, you have two days that are rather well spread out from each other. You could do two events, the do good side and the underbelly side. A ying and yang if you would. Just a thought. Could be total overload.
Posted May 15, 18 · Last edited May 15, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,326
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
I had the same thought, and depending on the popularity, I think it's a good idea. It would be very nice to have something going on more regularly during the week for neutrals and Imperials.
Belisarius Varro
Posted May 15, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+231
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
You know, you have two days that are rather well spread out from each other. You could do two events, the do good side and the underbelly side. A ying and yang if you would. Just a thought. Could be total overload.
The Razor does have a criminal tavern in Cyrodiil in the highlands, and is highly active in criminal activity in Cyrodiil at large 😛 if you wanted to do something like good guys night, and criminal night, then I'd be more then happy to help with criminal side events. But if not, I'll definitely try and bounce over to attend these imperial events! Just maybe not Friday... I always work at 8est on Fridays >.<
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted May 15, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices