• None
  • Light

Asylum Seeker from SWTOR

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+37
Hey there, everyone. As the thing says, I'm Zero and I'm technically returning to ESO after being around for a bit of its beta and the first couple months of the game with a super brief stint a couple years ago. Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) had been my main game for years, but with its decline and ESO's fantastic progress I helped encourage my TOR guild to shift over here and we haven't been this enthusiastic and involved in a game in a long, long time.

In past iterations, I ran with the members of my SWTOR guild when ESO first released and we had our own RP developing, but didn't have a chance to branch out into the community. This time around, we're hoping to be a part of the thriving RP community as well as the ESO community at large. In fact, the guild leader of ISEC joined up and introduced himself just a few days ago. If you're into expansionist companies keeping up legit fronts while operating outside the law behind the scenes, check out our page ;)

As for my RP, I originally introduced three characters, one on each faction back when that mattered, with the unifying plot of being a Nord family disrupted by loving wife and mother being forcibly transformed into night stalking vampire and set loose on her husband and daughter who then promptly fled their homeland of Skyrim to avoid her reach. With the return to ESO, I've phased out the father and sidelined the daughter to make the vampire my primary character as I help lead ISEC.

I'm also a hobbyist artist and writer so if you find some enjoyment in 3D renders, take a look through my enjin profile, some are limited to friends only, or my Deviant Art page. I haven't had a chance to do much ESO themed work yet, but you can be sure it's coming.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my intro and I look forward to getting to know more of you.
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted May 14, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+454
Welcome. If nothing else, ESO has improved drastically since its early days, so whether it's just for RP or gameplay as well, I expect you'll enjoy yourself here.
Laniel Vautrine: http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/11686351-breton-laniel-vautrine-updated-6717-feedback-requested/post/102143953#p102143953

Lancillus Arronus: https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/31937090-lancillus-arronus/post/135293247#p135293247
Posted May 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+988
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Vg4CEjY.gif

Hello from a truck!

Welcome to ESO-RP, or should I say. Welcome BACK to ESO as well. We're happy to have you return to us and being apart of our wacky Roleplayer family.

Also hail to a fellow SWTOR player & fellow artist!

If you're interested, there is a new art Discord up, so feel free to hop into there and meet everyone that is apart of that community too!

I look forward to seeing you around & hope you find what you're looking for!

Cheers!

https://discord.gg/HuwamQq

Check out this groovy guide written by Ravnie which has all you need to know in one place. From HUBS to Addons to things to get you started game wise!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 14, 18 · Last edited May 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+537
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome back to the community

Spoiler: Show
The Altmeri Supremacy Society-Altmer Only-NA-AD

Spirits of Lore

Thelenir Ethelain-@shadock
Posted May 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+231
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Welcome back to ESO! 🙂 Gawd the game is so much more better then back in launch days =_= all hail the craft bag! I'll be looking forward to seeing your rp out in the world. Glad to see new/ old rpers joining the community. 😃
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted May 15, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+37
wrote:
all hail the craft bag!

Oh, for sure! That alone is practically worth the subscription.
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted May 15, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+272
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Elsweyr
Welcome back to the community! The game is indeed much better then at launch and continues to improve overtime. May your adventures be thrilling and memorable as you venture out into the RP community!
Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+37
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Welcome to the community, I came from SWTOR myself and as I understand the RP community has only continued to dwindle since I left.

I wish you all the best with ESO! TES lore is interesting if a bit contradictory.. anyways good luck lol
npm9yyk.png
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom

Character Sheets Below
My Bard, Menfin Bristlerun
Posted May 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+91
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

But seriously.

Zero's a great guy, and has run our shady spy-assassin type guild aspects for a long time. He's a great role player, storyteller, writer, and artist!
IlN7iWD.gif
Posted May 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+314
Spared a Coin
From one SWTOR refugee to another... WELCOME! This game is way better.

Posted May 18, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices