1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+208
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
I have a guild called Order of the Candle, We have existed since 2014. My idea was to take one of the royal Knighthood factions in Sentinel, Hammefell (from actual lore) and incorporate it into this current time during the Alliance War crisis. It has been a success. We are 50+ strong now and looking for active members. It is a PC/NA DC only guild.

About us:
We are Forebear, followers of King Fahara’jad, ruler of the Redguard Kingdom. We fully support the High King Emeric and his Daggerfall Covenant. You do not have to be Redguard to join this group, thus it would be preferable so you can actually be in the royal family instead of playing a vassal of the Ra'gada King. Both royal and vassal are respected in this knighthood. We do Roleplay, PVE and we are highly active in Cyrodiil (Vivec Campaign), We are looking for versatile gamers who Roleplay but also enjoy all aspects of the game. We are Knights which means we are not a group of civilians, mercenaries are any kind of dark faction that will oppose our name. We are war trained veterans who are choosing to fight for our countries. Your back story is what you bring to us, thus we do enjoy PVP; it is really fun, and we will teach those who lack that experience. If PVP is not your thing, you can still join and play a royal guard that stays at home handling civilian affairs; both are honorable and accepted and will be based on your play style.

For more information or if you want to chat to get to know me...the best way is to find me in game. @ServerusEcru or you can hit me up via mail in Enjin. I look forward to hearing from you.
Order of the Candle

"And the shores were green with the leaves of pomegranate, and fig, and olive, and the men of the Grandee saw this and were hungry, and sought to come ashore, despite the warnings and cries of the port-rabble." — Sentinel, the Jewel of Alik'r
Posted May 15, 18 · OP · Last edited May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+208
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Reserved
Order of the Candle

"And the shores were green with the leaves of pomegranate, and fig, and olive, and the men of the Grandee saw this and were hungry, and sought to come ashore, despite the warnings and cries of the port-rabble." — Sentinel, the Jewel of Alik'r
Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices