2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+656
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Using the help of Ol' Rav's Templates for this one!
PhaCVni.jpg
Spoiler: xShow

S U M M A R Y

Work In Progress

H O O K S

▪ Henna - His deepest artistic abilities lie in the creation and design of Henna. A creation of dyes used to create artwork on ones flesh as a form of body art whether to express their Culture or Otherwise. Practicing in secrecy, For the longest period of time kept his interests secret from his father, along with other factors. He is well-versed in the use and creation and will happily do so if asked; perhaps for a small fee..

▪ In Touch With His Feminine Side - He prefers to feel comfortable in his body, seeing that there is no need for 'distinction' among the two sexes, as both are beautiful in their own way; so to 'balance the scales' He proudly wears makeup, often dark charcoal around his eyes and colored lips and doesn't bat a lash in disapproval at it. He can also often be seen wearing more femine-styles of attire, if they are his color and his size of course

▪ Merchant Prince - Hekia would not consider himself Nobility, nor lower Nobility for that matter. But the truth still rings out, he is the son of a Merchant Lord, and that he accepts. Along with practicing his arts, he also prompts and sells his father's wares. The chances of meeting him in the Alik'r are quite common; whether at traveling markets or otherwise, including the establishment of Baroness Smooth-Tails, who is his current employer.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
▪ Vorus Smooth-Tails - Employer ▪ He - Their status ▪ Needs - Their status
▪ To Meet - Their status ▪ More People - Their status ▪ First - Their status

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Tue at 0:01
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+656
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
pG7DxjG.png
Inspired by other 'About the Roleplayer | Roleplay Etiquette | OOC'

Communication || This is a given and you've likely seen this commonly among the community. I am known to be the person that preaches 'Communication is the key to success and progress.' I strongly believe this statement and exercise it thoroughly in my storytelling, planning and the overall feel of a situation. I use this as a tool to work with others to make sure they are getting what they desire out of a Roleplay and ask that they do the same for me, so that we're both on even ground with the scene we are trying to achieve. When not speaking about what is going on in a Roleplay, I often like to make idle chatter as long as the other parties are fine with it, and it suits the situation (I will not chatter in Group Chat if the scene is of great importance, risk of scrolling important details) so that I can get to know the person behind the character, along with showing I am not a machine that spurts out paragraphs of writing. I may be shy, but I enjoy meeting new people all the same, and helping them thrive and truly bring the world to life.

-

Schedule || With the exception of prior plans and events, I am around for perhaps more time than I should be, working with and running several guilds and communities under my belt, however I am not always doing Guild Mistress duties. The only day I am not around on the game, is Wednesday as I work and have given myself that day as a 'break' to work on other things, my stories and so forth, this is the time I do most of my GM work. This being said, despite not being on the game, I am still around for Roleplay means. My times range from 11 AM ET - 1 PM ET when I first online, and then I am present until I go to bed, which can be anywhere from Midnight to 3 AM ET (Though I am trying to fix my sleep schedule as we speak)

-

Paragraph Writer & Groups || I am a storyteller. With this, and depending on the size of the group, I will often give off several posts to describe the scenery, my character in said scenery and so forth. In smaller groups, I condense my posts down, and level my writing to those that are around me, as to not 'hog the spotlight' and allow others to input their ideals to what is happening in a scene. This being said, I enjoy smaller groups, but can manage larger groups well if need be and if I am hoping to bring my creativity to a large event etc. One on Ones to deepen a plot or character development that is relevant to parties is another style of 'grouping' I enjoy working with when I create a story.

-

Roleplay Etiquette || I follow the rules, standards and guidance of Roleplay Etiquette to the T. This includes (But not limiting at) god-modding, metaGaming, powergaming, griefing and poor attitude OOCly. In combat scenarios or scenarios where a character may be put into a place of risk, I communicate and never say the action is successful unless all parties are comfortable and agree to the details that are addressed to them. I reserve the right to decline or refuse roleplay if the situation is uncomfortable or to those that do not follow the directions of Roleplay Etiquette.

How To Reach A Rivy || I can be contacted very easily, I have Discord open 24/7 along with constantly being present on the forums, and can be reached from the Enjin Chat. If you are in-game I can be contacted that way as well. I encourage Roleplay even off of the game. If you want to learn more about myself and my roleplay styles, such as the themes or other additional details, I am always open to sit down and chat about myself and my characters. Even if you just want another soul to speak to, I would more than happily do so.

-
xxxx Discord | KhaosRivy #4760
IGN | @KhaosRiivy

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP · Last edited May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+656
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Basic Information & Hooks have been added! More to come!

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices