2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Using the help of Ol' Rav's Templates for this one!
PhaCVni.jpg
Spoiler: xShow

S U M M A R Y

Work In Progress

H O O K S

▪ Henna - His deepest artistic abilities lie in the creation and design of Henna. A creation of dyes used to create artwork on ones flesh as a form of body art whether to express their Culture or Otherwise. Practicing in secrecy, For the longest period of time kept his interests secret from his father, along with other factors. He is well-versed in the use and creation and will happily do so if asked; perhaps for a small fee..

▪ In Touch With His Feminine Side - He prefers to feel comfortable in his body, seeing that there is no need for 'distinction' among the two sexes, as both are beautiful in their own way; so to 'balance the scales' He proudly wears makeup, often dark charcoal around his eyes and colored lips and doesn't bat a lash in disapproval at it. He can also often be seen wearing more femine-styles of attire, if they are his color and his size of course

▪ Merchant Prince - Hekia would not consider himself Nobility, nor lower Nobility for that matter. But the truth still rings out, he is the son of a Merchant Lord, and that he accepts. Along with practicing his arts, he also prompts and sells his father's wares. The chances of meeting him in the Alik'r are quite common; whether at traveling markets or otherwise, including the establishment of Baroness Smooth-Tails, who is his current employer.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
▪ Vorus Smooth-Tails - Employer▪ He - Their status ▪ Needs - Their status
▪ To Meet - Their status ▪ More People - Their status ▪ First - Their status

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
○◦━◦○○◦━◦○○◦━◦○
Spoiler: | Outside Roleplay - About Rivy |Show

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Basic Information & Hooks have been added! More to come!

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices