• None
  • Light

Heyo! New to ESO. Not quite to RP.

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+8
Hello! I've only recently picked up the game and figured I'd introduce myself to the RP community since I'd like to get involved eventually. I've played a bit of Morrowind and a LOT of Oblivion/Skyrim but admittedly always approached the series as "Fantasy Fallout" and haven't really deeply delved into the lore before.

I started RPing on a Fallout RP server in Garry's Mod back when that was the cool way to do things and have since been jumping around various MMO's RP communities for the last few years such as WoW, Secret World, FFXIV, and Guild Wars.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you fine folks soon!
76561197961951914.png
Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,026
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Welcome! I am sure some folks will come along and point you to the various hubs and the discord. Discord is used pretty heavily for networking here. So I recommend jumping in. I was hesitant at first but it's a life saver. Especially for newbies of any kind (I was just like you, Roleplayed but new to ESO) and wish I had been more willing to jump into Discord in the beginning!

Other than that, it's a community you really have to put yourself out there to get into. Lots of Roleplay is in guilds, which thankfully you get five slots for. But don't hesitate to post questions here too!
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+272
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Elsweyr
Greetings and Salutations!

Indeed the hub guild posts will be coming, but you can also look in the RP Classifieds and Looking for Guild threads as well to see if anything suits your fancy! We have just about every kind of RP you can imagine from silly and light hearted to dark and spoopy. All depends on what your interests are and the kind of character you want to play!

That being said, never hesitate to ask questions on here if you have any! The community here is very helpful and many will take time to help set you on the path to a successful and enjoyable RP career here with us.

Safe travels, and may your adventures be thrilling and memorable!
Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Vg4CEjY.gif

Hail and Well Met!

Fallout RP? That sounds mighty interesting and I welcome to our own wacky community. I hope you find what you're looking for with us and that you have lots of fun doing it

Thanks to one of our good friends, everything you need to know has been condensed into this link written by Ravnie which has all you need to know in one place. This includes your HUBS/Game Mechanical Stuff/ Addons and the like!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+954
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
wrote:
This includes your HUBS/Game Mechanical Stuff/ Addons and the like!

And lore! At least where to start with lore and how to get best acquainted with it. Either way, welcome and good hunting!
@RAVNIE on PC/NA
RAVNIE#1760 on DISCORD
TUMBLRCOMMISSIONS
BATTLEMAGE LOREBOARD WIP
CHARACTERS
RALENHEKTORETHON
ELETHIA ARGOS LINNWEN
MARROKMASTERLIST
GUIDES + TEMPLATES
NEW PLAYER GUIDE
CHARACTER TEMPLATES
BOOK & LETTER TEMPLATES
Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+262
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Welcome to TESO RP! great to see new faces, and I look forward to seeing you in the RP. 🙂
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted May 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices