PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
giphy.gif
Join Us For The Second Session Tonight
━◦○◦━

- OOC -
The Lesson Will Be Taking Place At Dibella's Ward. Primary Residence of @KhaosRiivy
[Linchal Grand Manor for those with PtF] | The Player Cap is 24.
The Time Will Be 7 PM EST to 9 PM EST. However, the grounds are open before and after the Class.
For Questions | Concerns & The Like - Feel Free To Reach Out To Myself
IGN(s) | @KhaosRiivy
Discord | KhaosRivy #4760

Or here on Enjin.

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Aug 17, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,147
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
86802a29806869ecb4a06c347a859f99.jpg
The 9th Of Sun's Dusk | Musical Theory & Practice
━◦○◦━
All brothers, sisters and friends of the Ward are invited to join High Priestess Jocilyn in the Classroom of Dibella's Ward, Located in the Mountains of the Colovian Highlands.

This will be a singular Session to start with, testing the waters of interest. Should there be immense interest, more classes and open-sessions will be held later in the Month on this topic.

Please Note: There is a small fee to attend, in the matter of 'pay what you can' in Donation to the Chapel. Allies of the Ward along with those of the Faith are free admission.

Also note: If the character you are attending with is Afflicted. Your identity may be compromised as there is a system of defensive measures taken and put in place to protect the inhabitants of the Sanctuary & their Visitors. If your character is found to be Afflicted, proper actions will be taken, including the offer of redemption and to be healed of your ailment at no charge. The Covent is a sanctioned ground and Holy Order to the Bright Lady: Dibella, one of the Eight Divines who resent Daedric entities - and her people protect themselves as necessary.

━◦○◦━

What to Expect | In Summary

• Guided Instructional On Basic Musical Theory with Visuals and Verbal Communication
  • Those That Are Comfortable May Practice On Instruments Provided | Practice Writing Of Basic Musical Notations
  • Question Period For Additional Studies & Guidance

━◦○◦━

- OOC -
The Lesson Will Be Taking Place At Dibella's Ward. Primary Residence of @KhaosRiivy
The Time Will Be 7 PM EST on Friday, November 9th

IGN(s) | @KhaosRiivy

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Nov 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,147
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
4b95c294e5ab154e6ae8c92381c78311.jpg

Join us Tomorrow Evening at 7 PM EST for Musical Theory & Practice

━◦○◦━
Please Note: There is a small fee to attend, in the matter of 'pay what you can' in Donation to the Chapel. Allies of the Ward along with those of the Faith are free admission.

Also note: If the character you are attending with is Afflicted. Your identity may be compromised as there is a system of defensive measures taken and put in place to protect the inhabitants of the Sanctuary & their Visitors. If your character is found to be Afflicted, proper actions will be taken, including the offer of redemption and to be healed of your ailment at no charge. The Covent is a sanctioned ground and Holy Order to the Bright Lady: Dibella, one of the Eight Divines who resent Daedric entities - and her people protect themselves as necessary.
━◦○◦━
What to Expect | In Summary

• Guided Instructional On Basic Musical Theory & History with Visuals and Verbal Communication
  • Those That Are Comfortable May Practice On Instruments Provided | Practice Writing Of Basic Musical Notations
  • Question Period For Additional Studies & Guidance
━◦○◦━

- OOC -
The Lesson Will Be Taking Place At Dibella's Ward. Primary Residence of @KhaosRiivy | In The Main Temple Classroom
The Time Will Be 7 PM EST on Friday, November 9th

IGN(s) | @KhaosRiivy

Hope to see you there!

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,147
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
The Class For Musical Theory, History & Practice is TONIGHT in 2 HOURS | 7 PM EST

There will be announcements held before the class begins, please note that not all topics and questions may be covered completely through the Seminar tonight, however approaching afterwards and asking further lessons or questions towards Future & Past Seminars and Classes are encouraged for those seeking to learn further.

━◦○◦━

- OOC -

The Lesson Will Be Taking Place At Dibella's Ward. Primary Residence of @KhaosRiivy [Linchal Grand Manor for those with PtF] in the Main Classroom, found in the central Temple.

The Player Cap is 24 for those interested.

━◦○◦━

The Time Will Be 7 PM EST to 9 PM EST

For Questions | Concerns & The Like - Feel Free To Reach Out As Well For Group Invite & Interest Notifying:
IGN(s) | @KhaosRiivy
This Thread

━◦○◦━

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices