• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

Zero's Render Thread

26 replies
Sweetrolls:
+36
I learned how to do a new effect for this week's FSF. Whatcha think?
Spoiler: Fan Service Friday 6-15-18Show
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jun 15, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+36
The poll is open again! I bucked the trend a bit by selecting all three subjects myself, but there's a good, or rather nefarious, reason. The top TWO characters will be featured together.

And if you'd really like to sway the vote, this is the first week to feature the poll on my Patreon page. Helpers ($5) get a vote and Supporters ($10) have a second poll available to get two votes. For you lot, that would actually be 2 and 3 votes since you already get counted here.
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jun 16, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+36
This week's FSF votes were pretty close! Well, they were pretty close for who the second character featured would be anyway. Rubi won by a mile overall. Enjoy!
Spoiler: Fan Service Friday 6-22-18Show

I'm sure everything will turn out juuuuuuuust fine for Chase.

And be sure to leave your suggestions for who you'd like to vote on for next week!
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jun 22, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+36
I entered another contest on Deviant Art. If I win I can get $100 worth of free stuff that I need for my comic :d Wish me luck! The theme for the contest was "Dark Brotherhood". Not necessarily the Dark Brotherhood, but I mean, come on. What else would you go with? They're awesome!

Spoiler: Even Kings Must DieShow

Safe in his castle, the king never even realized he was in danger until his guards were dead on the floor. As his death swayed towards him on silent feet, terror gripped the king's heart with its icy tendrils just the same as it would a commoner's.
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jun 24, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+36
Yikes, it's Tuesday already and I haven't put out a poll for FSF. I'm going to do a runners-up run off this time around, I think. Poll inbound!
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jun 26, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+36
Hey everyone! I'm having another brief commissions sale. You'll get 30% off if you submit your project to me by Monday, July 9th, or 20% if you submit it before Thursday, July 12th. You can check out the first post on this thread for my Commission Guide or PM me for more details. Thanks!
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jul 6, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+36
Spoiler: Fan Service Friday 7-20-18Show

Meet Meluria Terrise, a promiscuous Dunmer apprentice that's going to get her own little side project in the near future. I know I've skipped posting quite a few of these, but there haven't been any Elder Scrolls themed FSFs and I didn't want to flood the thread with nothing but non-ES content given the specificity of the forum.

I got too ambitious with this week's Fan Service Friday and it didn't finish rendering in time so I had to cut the quality way more than I like. I'll be going back and revising it tonight to replace it tomorrow.

Revised as promised!
7PmMoKe.gif
Posted Jul 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 21, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices