• None
  • Light

A redguard's search for comrades

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
Greetings!

For some weeks now, I've returned to the land of Tamriel after my disgruntled departure over three years ago. The world has changed and I must say that it has changed to my liking. If the gods are kind to me, I plan to stay in these lands for many moons, to explore and to seek adventure. To make my ancestors proud. On my travels I have stumbled over many groups of likeminded people, but they seem to lack one important thing - a soul. Their mind is entirely set on exploring dungeons, on the war in Cyrodiil or on making the most profit on the market. All these things are good and honourable, but isn't there something they're missing?

In one of his many teachings, Ebonarm says, that the most valuable weapon of a warrior is not his blade, but the companion that fights beside him. His wisdom seems to be wasted on all these fools in guilds, that they don't call homes, full of people, they seldom even talk to. They do not know eachother and therefore they can't trust eachother. Would you fight alongside someone you can' trust? Someone, who just happens to have a tabard with the same sigil around his neck?

I for my part, would not. Therefore I am looking for a group of likeminded people. People, who have formed a community. People, who speak with eachother and aren't afraid to take away time from their adventures to raise a good ale together. People, who value their comrades more than coin or their personal growth. If the gods shall grant me this one wish, they'd make me a happy man.

So if you might have a place for me amidst your ranks, step forth and let's see if the scabbard fits the blade!
Posted May 23, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+122
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome traveler!

I may not be able to provide what you are looking for but I can give you direction. If you make your way to Wayrest in Stormhaven I am sure you will find the type of folks you are looking for. I hear a couple of your kind is working for the local Fighter's Guild. They look friendly enough to me. Perhaps a place to check? Besides they always have work, and everyone needs coins to live.

May the Divines watch over you on your journey!
Posted May 24, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
If you are interested in telvanni Rp feel free to join Azura's Coast RP guild. Check our website for more data http://azuras-coast.guildlaunch.com
Posted May 25, 18
Sweetrolls:
+25
Tu'whaccas blessing, brother.

I appreciate it to see something like this. ICly, I have a few problems right now, but you are welcome to hear the rumours of the Order of Tro'Tuktra in Wayrest, or even the rumour about our little problem, it can be seen in the SHRP Discord.
Regarding our guild, we are the successors of an Order from the First Era. We want to carry the culture and our past to the redguards that live in the lands of the bretons, even when the most of us are Forebears. As well as that, we want to exterminate the heretics and the evil metat's in these lands and abroad.
If you need, you can find shelter in our temple. We might meet one day, hopefully fast. Feel free to PN me in Discord or here, if this caught your interest.

May Onsi keep your blades sharp,
AaR
Posted May 26, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices