1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+5
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
hMQzO2S.png

M Y V R O S E _ U V E N O T H I
B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N

AGE 86 | BORN Vvardenfell, Morning Star, 31st 2E 500 under The Ritual| SPECIES Dunmer | GENDER Female
APPARENT AGE Thirties | HAIR Long black | EYES Red | SKIN Light ashen
BUILD Slender | HEIGHT 165 cm | WEIGHT 60 kg
OCCUPATION Sellsword| AFFILIATIONS Ebonheart Pact, House Redoran| TITLES -

A P P E A R A N C E

A slender but still feminine looking mer with long black hair. The soft lines around her eyes and on her forehead hint at her slowly passing youth. Her skin is of a pale ashen colour and her eyes are bright red. Myvrose would probably be considered good looking but not overly so for a Dunmer - her appearance is rather average. Her voice is pleasant, a little smokey and warm. Her movements hold a natural elegance and her step is the light like that of a dancer perhaps.

ljkIWECl.jpg

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

follows

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Myvrose values and displays all of the character traits held dearly by the House Redoran: honour, integrity, strength, loyalty. She is an honest person but rather adamant and stubborn once she has formed an opinion on something or someone. There are no second chances with her. She has a no-nonsense attitude about her and dislikes liars or overly shady personalities. You will rarely hear her speak in riddles.

Although she's a trained soldier, she is by nature calm and rational with little love for unnecessary bloodshed. She can be stealthy and prefers that way of combat to open and direct confrontations.

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

Born into a family of soldiers, Myvrose knows how to handle most types of weapons. That doesn't mean she particularly enjoys fighting but not being able to handle a sword will not hinder anyone from killing you with one. She favours bows in combat for they keep the user out of the direct heat of the battle. For close-combat, she prefers two daggers. She also knows how to concoct poisons for her blades and arrows.

ys63BiBl.jpg

She usually wears leathery, form-hugging clothing that is more functional than elegant. Myvrose prefers more unobtrusive colours for her attire like brown or dulled shades of red or green. She always carries a few small herb pouches and a pack on her back with personal stuff. Myvrose is armed when outside towns but in towns rarely (although it depends on the town). She carries two curved swords and a bow.

H I S T O R Y

Born as the only girl in a family closely tied to the House Redoran, it was only reasonable she joined the House's guard unit. Her natural ability to follow orders and very upright character let her rise through the ranks rather quickly. She became a trusted and valued member of the House Guards, so much in fact that she was soon given command over her own little unit.

After many years of rather uneventful service for the House, some of Myvrose's unit were called to secretly investigate the murder of a valued member of House Redoran in Riften. The investigation led the small band on the trail of a vampire pack hunting the villagers. The council man had not been deliberately assassinated but was merely in the wrong place at the wrong time. With the investigation concluded, they were about to leave town and leave the hunt for the beasts to the local authorities, the soldiers got ambushed on their way back to town to pack up their things. Most got killed. The two who escaped alive thought Myvrose dead and left her behind but the wounded mer somehow found the strength to crawl back to the settlement. Once back home, she took her leave from the guard because the shame was just too much to bear. It is rumoured that she is looking for the Morag Tong to join their ranks.

O D D S & E N D S

Spoiler: Voice Sample ((Michelle Yeoh))Show
Spoiler: Myvrose in SkyrimShow

w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ s a m f

Posted May 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 23, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,858
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Hello! Please feel free to come meet your fellow monsters at Casual Monsters..
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jun 24, 18
NoticeNotices