-
-
-
-

ORSINIUM TAVERN NIGHT
At the Greedy Gut in Orsinium - 8PM to 11PM EST

2h86cg7.jpg

— Event Details

Orsinium Tavern Night is hosted every Sunday between 8PM-11PM EST for the purpose of drawing attention to orc culture! All races are welcome to gather at the Greedy Gut in Orsinium to socialize, network, and create new rp stories and connections with characters you may have otherwise never met in other parts of Tamriel. To join the event, just whisper @Athyrie in-game for a group invite so you can travel to the correct phase.

-
-
@Athyrie xxxxxx Athyrie#8690

Zulagra gra-Garim xxxxxx Nyrel at-Ramari xxxxxx Illia Andronicus

Mor'Grumaar xxxxxx Vorkhimir Stronghold xxxxxx Orsinium Tavern Night xxxxxx Orcs of Tamriel

If you're interested in roleplaying with one of my characters, get in touch with me on Discord!

Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 4, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+401
Spared a Coin
This looks really good, I'm kind of kicking myself I don't have an Orc. Good luck with it though, and I'll be sure to pop in when I can to see how things are going.
Posted Jun 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Morn All races are welcome, so if you're ever in the area, feel free to stop by! :)

Mor'Grumaar xxxxxx Vorkhimir Stronghold xxxxxx Orsinium Tavern Night xxxxxx Orcs of Tamriel

If you're interested in roleplaying with one of my characters, get in touch with me on Discord!

Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Invites to the OOC group will start at 7:50PM EST!!! Just whisper @Athyrie in game if you'd like to come explore, hang out, and rp with some orcs! :) Ornim Dek is a safe haven in the middle of the snowy mountains where all are welcome to take refuge!

Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Thank you so much to all of those who came out to our first community event! It was fun and I can't wait for the next event!

Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Just a heads up! Due to the recent events of a particular campaign, this week's event will -not- be going on! However, we strongly encourage you to come back next week! We may have a special guest stopping by!

Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,910
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Wrothgar
The cold mountain air blows across the open spaces in Ornim Dek. The Shrine to Malacath remains unattended. The gathering place is still tended to by its owners, but there's an absence that is felt. Something has happened to many of those who had made it a tradition to gather here, and only time will tell what it is.
96URpu2.png
Posted Jul 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Updating this thread! Due to personal time constraints with my new job, I will no longer be hosting a weekly public gathering at Ornim Dek. Instead, we will plan smaller social events at this location through our community Discord. If you're interested in roleplaying with us at Ornim Dek sometime, check us out! We are the Orcs of Tamriel.

Posted Sep 23, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+387
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Orc tavern nights are back in action! Now that things have finally settled down with my new job, I'd like to see some more open world orc tavern nights! There have been some changes made to the event. Instead of hosting on Mondays, it will now be hosted on Sundays, and it will be hosted in the open world as opposed to being hosted in a player house.

Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 5, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices