• None
  • Light

I am looking for a vampire RP guild

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi there. :)

My ingame name is @Sachuri, and I am looking for a vampire RP guild. I had been hoping to join "House Ravnore" but then, after spending a very long time reading about the guild, I realised it was on the NA server. I feel stupid now.

Anyway, my character is already a vampire, so I don't need such a guild for a bite. I just really enjoy roleplaying.

If you have a great RP guild that is not neccesarily a vampire RP guild, I would still very much like to know. After all, it's about the RP :). (Though I just enjoy the way my character is now a vampire so that's why I am looking for a vampire RP guild in the first place).

I have a lot of experience RPing in guild wars 2, though in ESO I am new to it. I am willing to learn all there is about the lore though.

I hope someone has a guild for me.

Greetings!

PS: My character's name is Nythmera.
Posted Jun 5, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Try this guild, Nightfall Dominion. Most of the EU community uses alternative websites that you can find listed under the Links on this website.
Posted Jun 5, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,349
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Alternately you could always roll on the NA server! I know of a lot of EU people who play on the NA server. A lot of RPers keep weird hours so there's usually RP. :p

Good luck in your search!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Jun 6, 18
NoticeNotices