• None
  • Light

[NA-EP] Xal-Thux - An Argonian Tribe [Other races allowed]

6 replies
Sweetrolls:
+29

d5476e88e0586160dba37678290f5b40--punk-art-skyrim.jpg
The Xal-Thux Tribe
"All of it is wrong. Everything about us. Some of us are born into the world away from our own people and share no connection, leaving us at a disadvantage or to be used by dry-skins. Our bodies malnourished and deformed from labors they refuse to endure on their own as if building their cities and clearing their land is beneath them, yet they settle in the spoils of what our claws bring them." - The Search of Xal-Thux Page 1

x6YLUeo.jpg
While passing through Telvanni grounds, you find scattered parchments appearing to have been tossed into across the ground near a wayshrine.
snakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.png
Argonians-Red-Year.png
snakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.pngsnakey_1528251975.png

"Slavery. The eradication of our natural order. To force others, to subdue them into labor that others feel they are below and deserve better. The Xal-Thux understand that though some of us are now free, others have been born without connection to the world and have known no lives outside of the walls they scrub until death.

We have found an alternative. For those who have been unable to free themselves from the iron shackles of dryskins and have no sight of the world we have found a way. The Xal-Thux has chosen you all as the children, to reconnect you with the world and establish great power and responsibility at a great cost.

A sacrifice, is to be made. However a sacrifice from a dead man is of little value. Xal-Thux welcomes you into our arms, the warm wet embrace of freedom. The exhilarating connection with our chosen few gives us the strength to free all slaves of our fellow Argonians, as well those who are deemed chosen by the saps.

If you wish to be freed you must consume the sap. If you are chosen, you will know what you must do. We will free you. Do not give up."

OOC INFORMATION [HEAVY RP] [3PM-6AM CST, Sun/Mon - Primary Play times.] [ https://xalthux.enjin.com/. - WIP, apply here! ]

First and foremost, we are a heavy RP Guild. Meaning at all chances we can we would like to utilize the features of the game to influence our decesions, character building, plots, and our future. Guild chat is of course OOC, however we use a system that allows exhaustion of yourself to communicate long distances.

We very much love PVP as equally as PVE, so all Play styles are welcome.

Xal-Thux is an Argonian focused guild dedicated to eradicating all forms of slavery, for all races, with the primary focus being the salvation of the remaining Argonians who are not capable of being connected to the Hist such as Sun in Shadow.

This guild accepts all users who are interested in freeing slaves, or users who have been slaves who need to be freed.

The tribe uses a rogue Hist to assist in their operations. The rogue Hist has been manipulated by various Tree-minders which has altered the functionality of the Hist-Sap. This sap comes at a price, and must be consumed in order to join Xal-Thux as you must be chosen through the consumption of the sap.

Malicious intent, and negative views are either abolished or revealed during the consumption of the sap. Other races may consume the sap, but may have a harder time dealing with the costs of it's consumption, and the potential for death is very real on consuming the sap outside of the Argonian race - thus your aptitude for the freeing of those enslaved must be true. This is how other races may join us.

Reference to how this is possible: Here, but please note others will not see you as Argonian and simply our people and tribe accept you as our own, and we are only accepting a limited amount of this to ensure there is more Argonians than there are non.

Notes regarding more information about the sap, and our calling can be found here

While you personally may not be interested in our guild, if you feel you have any kind of story arc that woudl benefit from beign introduced to us ICLY please contact me. This means if you are a slave trader, telvanni, etc, we highly encourage you contact us for interesting opportunities for RP.

We are rather secretive, if you have questions do comment! We hope this covers everything to peak your interest.

FAQ SECTION
Q: What kind of characters are you looking for?
A: We are looking for people who feel slavery and bigotry between the races is a false cause and should be eradicated. We want people who are willing to do ANYTHING to reach their goals. ANYTHING.

Q: How do we join your guild, IC?
A: With the cause of our guild being to free slaves, some houses have the "right" to own these slaves and thus it becomes a political matter. To prevent ourselves from being outed, our names are not listed and instead notes are found similar to the one at the start of this page, or perhaps you found the Journal and a location can be provided to you where you will be approached for recruitment to the cause.

Q: How do we join your guild OOC?
A: A lot of the information is withheld because of meta gaming. We do also understand you need to know some things to determine if its the right path for your character. Instead I ask you to be as realistic as possible, and accept offerings only you as a character would accept. OOC we will provide locations, people to meet, clues to puzzles, but we will not tell you what goes on behind closed doors. Just note that there is multiple levels of access to information that is only available to loyal members and our goal is to ultimately generate a tight knit squad to play the game with.
Posted Jun 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+19
Hey there! Hate to be an annoyance, but I love the concept of your guild. And of-course, I was wondering if you could explain the process of how one would join in both OOC and IC manners. If contact needed is required, feel free to contact my ingame tag of @superhelios thank you.
Posted Jun 6, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+29
wrote:
Hey there! Hate to be an annoyance, but I love the concept of your guild. And of-course, I was wondering if you could explain the process of how one would join in both OOC and IC manners. If contact needed is required, feel free to contact my ingame tag of @superhelios thank you.

Thank you for reaching out. I have updated an FAQ section to shine some more light on your questions. Let me know if that assists you, and if not send me a PM on here.
Posted Jun 6, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+29
Went ahead and started up an enjin like all the cool kids. https://xalthux.enjin.com/. Will make it pretty and get a private domain once we hit our member count.
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+29
15+ members and counting now! Discord up, herald up and Stay-Moist-Mansion purchased for RP!
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Hi there :) I also sent you a hello on Discord. I play a Khajiit abolitionist who runs a crew (ie my alts) and would love to have some abolitionist friends in game ;) Can allies join the Discord even if we're not guilded?
Welcome%20DMTC.gif
Posted Fri at 12:11 pm
Sweetrolls:
+29
wrote:
Hi there :) I also sent you a hello on Discord. I play a Khajiit abolitionist who runs a crew (ie my alts) and would love to have some abolitionist friends in game ;) Can allies join the Discord even if we're not guilded?

Absolutely! hop into our discord and we will get you situated!
Posted Fri at 06:59 pm · OP
NoticeNotices