• None
  • Light

Hi new here!

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+9
Hey I JUST bought ESO and was looking forward to jumping in and playing!

I was wondering where do you usually find RPer? I'm an avid RPer and RPed quite a bit in GW2...although I hear there are no RP servers here?

If someone could point me in the right direction that'd be appreciated!

Thanks!
Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+94
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Hi there! Welcome to ESO's rp community. Ravnie has this super useful thing that you could use to help yourself out. Here you go. NEW PLAYER GUIDE.
Posted Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+772
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
h0fjGGl.gif
Hello there!

I'm Rivy, It's very nice to meet you. I remember my days of Guild Wars II, still quite happy with my Necromancer.

Welcome to ESO & The Adventures that await you with its Roleplayers!

As said above, make sure to read that handy guide, and if you have more questions, don't be afraid to reach out!

I hope you find what you're looking for here and meet some awesome people along the way!

Should you ever want to you can reach me at --

Discord | KhaosRivy#4760
In Game | @KhaosRiivy

or here on Enjin!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Site Admin
Sweetrolls:
+1,070
Spared a Coin
News Archon
PC-NA
Hello and welcome!

There is only one big server in ESO, so there are no RP servers. You'll find plenty of RPers here on the website and through various connections through discord as well. ESO has a great community as a whole, so feel free to ask any questions or if you need anything to get started, give us a holler.
C1qqIJo.png
Posted Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+656
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Welcome! NA-Server seems more generally populated than EU. The only disappointing thing is how that causes phasing. However, I highly recommend getting discord to help get yourself cozy in the community and find what suits you. It really helps! The community at large uses it a lot to coordinate, post events/ect, as well as individual guilds.
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices