• Light

Upcoming Bosmer Guild

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+680
PC-NA
Valenwood
Hello ESO-RPers~

I have recently started roleplaying my bosmer character in Valenwood and I've been having a lot of fun with a lot of fun people.
But of course I was disappointed to find out that there were no bosmer guilds left and that the once that once existed had vanished into inactivity.

So I have been thinking about it for some time now, and I have decided to make a new one. This is not an attempt at reviving old bosmer guilds, it is an entirely new project. Because I Believe that nothing happens if you don't make it happen.

Here are the basic ideas so far:

The guild will be based out of Shrouded Hollow (Shrouded Vale) in Greenshade. After completion of a relatively short quest, this is a large cave with 3 rooms, shrines, an underground river, and an outside area with a large tree temple. All that with zero NPC (maybe 1 NPC she seems bugged). You read that right, not planning to use housing. I miss open world RP and nothing happens if you don't make it happen.

The theme of the guild will be about Green Pact bosmer, defending Valenwood and the Green Pact from anyone. While they would not be openly opposed to the Dominion like the Blacksap were, they would not be part of it either.

I am hoping that this is a project that can interest people, and I am always open to any kind of opinions or commentary. Poke me on Discord, poke me here, poke everyone and discuss at your leisure.

Thanks for reading~

Sorry I can't do nice graphical arts like all those awesome-looking guild adds and character profiles. I wish.
Characters
The Bretmer

Discord
TRoclodyte#5734
Lore
Valenwood: Fauna
Valenwood: Flora
Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+515
Looks good! Good luck with it, Troc! : )

And don't worry about graphics. It's fluff, really. Graphics been getting abused way too much lately and cluttering up the info. I for one appreciate a plain, no clutter guild ad! Makes life easier.
Posted Jun 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+53
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Morrowind
This would be great to see! :)
“If you like nerds, raise your hand. If you don't, raise your standards.”

Nidria Dalorayn, Assassin of the Dark Brotherhood || Ivenne Vedeois, Priest of Arkay
Posted Jun 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+62
Whooo, more bosmer RP! And in Valenwood too!! I really hope you can get those going buddy, Valenwood is such a beautiful region and wood elves have such a colorful and interesting culture. I may even try to dust off my wood elves and get them RP worthy again for this!
Posted Jun 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+377
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I've got a Green Pact Bosmer would would be very interested in hanging out occasionally with like-minded mer!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,060
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
You have my support! Sadly my Bosmer is a pact-breaker so I'm not sure she'd be welcome, but it's nice to see more Bosmer getting together.
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#1386
Founder: Veldresi Enterprises
Project Manager: ESO-RP Public Housing Directory
Interact: From the Desk of Madame Velette
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+772
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Sounds cool, and while I cry about 'need moar slots' I think this is a delightful idea and I wish you all the best!

Like many, I have my own Bosmer that may be seen visiting time to time, even if I cannot be apart of the Guild as a whole!

She just needs to get over her upcoming personal journey first..

BOSMER PRIDE!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+656
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I can't believe I never replied to this.

I really am glad you're doing this Troc! I wish I had someone that fit it utterly, but it's located near where one of my chars live so assuming you don't mind the occasional friendly outsider, I would love to come support your efforts! (Careth's the char I am talking about, he has a cave in Greenshade).
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Fri at 04:20 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Mhm great idea~ loving it so far, will be there~
Posted Fri at 04:45 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+680
PC-NA
Valenwood
Thank you everyone for the support, it is always appreciated.

wrote:
You have my support! Sadly my Bosmer is a pact-breaker so I'm not sure she'd be welcome, but it's nice to see more Bosmer getting together.
She could always come swim with us. Take a dip in the Ouze :evil:

I have started writing some stuff. Here's the information I came up with. Tell me what you guys think.

IC
We are a group of bosmer living in Valenwood. Wether we are native or not, we all embrace the Green Pact and the love of Y'ffre for her chosen people. We are the true Boiche, the true Green-Sap people; unlike many of our brothers and sisters, we choose to not pretend that the destruction of our homeland doesn't concern us. We choose to love every part of the Green and every plant within it rather than just those around us. We choose to not stand idle while our forest is being looted and razed. And we choose to do what we can to preserve our land and our culture.

We are in relatively good standing with the Aldmeri Dominion. Like many bosmeri communities, they do not bother us and we do not bother them... at least not openly.

But we do not forget Elden Root, Cormount, Haven, Marbruk, and many other places where our blood was spilled, our trees murdered...

We are the INSERT GUILD NAME (No I didn't come up with a guild name yet <.<)

OOC
This is a guild centered around a group of bosmer/boiche/wood elves, Valenwood and the Green Pact. This is very much an attempt at giving some life to an underrepresented race whom happens to also be my favorite.

Who can join?
Obviously, bosmer. But not all bosmer. Only true bosmer who worship the Green can be part of this guild. This is not a place for apostates, oathbreakers or plant eaters.

Is it bosmer exclusive?
Pretty much. I will not say that other races are 100% unwelcome but there would need to be really good reasons for a non-bosmer to be welcome as more than a guest.

What about werewolves and vampires?
You are wood elf and your form is sacred. Lycanthropy is a sin to Y'ffre, and the only place you are welcome is sunk into Ouze. And vampires are no longer Y'ffre's children.
No to both. If you are looking for monsters guilds, I can point you to some people.
Characters
The Bretmer

Discord
TRoclodyte#5734
Lore
Valenwood: Fauna
Valenwood: Flora
Posted Sat at 02:59 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices