• None
  • Light

[PC-NA] Sosia Viria

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+53

Sosia Viria

Short summary as of 2E 585

Sosia was born and raised in Solitude, coming from a wealthy noble family with a good name. She's young, only 19 years old, and doesn't really know how to do a lot of the things that come easier to everyone else. She carries herself like a lady, and her mannerisms and the way she talks give her status away. She's also a trained Mage, though she doesn't carry a staff for fear of bringing herself more attention, and she doesn't tell many people.

She keeps secrets close to her, and it's hard to make Sosia open up. Almost no one knows anything about her life or where she came from, the fact that she's a mage, or anything about her family. Sosia typically will only tell people that she came from Solitude and nothing else, and she almost never gives her family name to anyway. It's quite clear that she is trying to stay under the radar, and that she doesn't want that much attention on her.

Hooks;
imperials
nobles
travelers

giphy.gif
AKA Sosia

B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N

▪ Age: 19
▪ Born: Solitude
▪ Species: Imperial
▪ Gender: Female
▪ Occupation: Lady
▪ Affiliations: Ebonheart Pact, Viria Family
▪ Sexuality: Bisexual
▪ Relationship: Single

▪ Apparent Age: Early 20s
▪ Hair: Brown
▪ Eyes: Brown
▪ Skin: Pale
▪ Build: Curvy
▪ Height: 5'7''
▪ Weight: average

A P P E A R A N C E

Sosia is a short and pale woman who is quite obviously an Imperial. She has long dark and wavy hair that she almost always keeps up in a bun, and she appears to be a bit on the plumper side, though not very heavy. Even from a mile away someone can tell that Sosia comes from money. She dresses well and eats well and always looks very well-kept. Aside from that, Sosia's spending habits mimic someone who isn't used to having much of a limit, and anyone that pays close attention to her will notice it.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Person - Lover
Vanyar Ulfransen - Friend
Person - Acquaintance
Person - Acquaintance
Person - Acquaintance
Person - Acquaintance
Person - Acquaintance

Person - Enemy
Person - Friends
Person - Friends
Person - Friends
Person - Friends
Person - Friends
Person - Friends

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Sosia is a kind individual, but she can be very oblivious. She's spoiled and used to having things her way, but she doesn't mind sharing anything that she has. She can be very clingy as well, Sosia is not a fan of large gatherings and will stick to whomever she knows. She is always very polite to everyone, but sometimes can come off as rude due to her bluntness and sarcastic remarks.

She's a very secretive person. Sosia doesn't ever talk about her family and will do anything to divert the topic, including just leaving whatever situation she is in altogether. She doesn't like being asked about her family and heritage, and it annoys her a great deal whenever someone pokes fun at her because of it. Still, she is never rude unless someone is rude to her first. However, Sosia has an awful temper that gets the best of her.

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

Horse-Riding; Sosia is obviously very skilled on a horse. Tailoring; Though it's not an occupation, Sosia seems to be very good at mending and tailoring. Poisons; More of a well-kept secret, Sosia is quite the poison-maker. She's a herbalist as well, but she tends to make the best potions, rather than anything else. Spying; Well-versed in how to be in social settings, Sosia makes a very good spy. She's good at blending in or standing out, whatever the occasion calls for. And she's very good at manipulating people for information.

H I S T O R Y

To be written...

w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ c a y t h w y n

Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 27, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+558
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Fantastic profile and interesting background for an Imperial! Would definitely be interested in meeting this character in the world sometime.
BEoqWTa.png
Posted Jun 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+55
That's a lovely, simple and clean profile!
If she enjoys fine rarities, antiques, artifacts and items of the mystics she should pay a visit to the Blackwing company. That or she ... needs a 'task' completed. I look forward to potentially meeting her!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices