• None
  • Light

Hey everyone, I'm new!

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+6
I'm new to Elder Scrolls Online, coming from various other MMORPGs. I'm curious to see how the RP scene is on this game. I've been roleplaying both on forums and in games for several years now, but I guess I just never decided to give Elder Scrolls Online a fair shake. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to see you in game at some point or another!
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+65
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Welcome to ESO! The community is friendly and active - offering many role play opportunities for just about any lore friendly character concept you could come up with. There is also discord role play for the times you can't get into the game. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on here! I don't always check these forums but I do check my messages!
Posted Jun 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
+773
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
h0fjGGl.gif
Hello New Face!

My name is Rivy, resident forum creeper and the essential 'Walmart Greeter' of ESO-RP Forums!
It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to ESO!

This forum is a good place to start, its a pretty nifty guide done by
Ravnie
I look forward to seeing you around, and I hope you find what you're searching for and find some awesome folk along the way.

Make sure to join up on the ESO-RP Discord!

You can reach me at --

Discord | KhaosRivy#4760
In Game | @KhaosRiivy

or here on Enjin!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
+263
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Welcome to ESO and the community! There's a lot of great RP to be had here and a lot to be found in the community as well. Don't be shy and dig around all the great resources shared above.Have fun!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+40
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Hell and welcome to ESO! I can attest that this place is really great for various lore resources and the players are really helpful and friendly.
Hope you enjoy your time here!
Posted Jun 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices