+890
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast

X1oswhD.jpg

“The wolves are waiting for you, little lamb.”

A wet nose nudges, and her lashes flutter open.

The open sky of stars greet her like the nightly companion they sought themselves to be. But that wasn't what drew her attention, it was the four eyes that watched it belonging to a creature exotic, to stir her from her sleep. She doesn't budge. But he knew her eyes were open, so another nudge and frustrated huff of hot air follows. Eventually her hand comes to brush over the burgundy fur of the bulky creature. “I’m awake.” Her voice eventually speaks, head turning, a single eye speckled of gold and hazel stare back at the four eyes as the other is milky white and scarred, there was no point trying. She was incapable of taking in her surroundings, her blind spot.

Having been successful, the beast backs off a bit and sits on his rump, thus a tongue flops out from the corner followed by pants. She stirs once more, standing in the silent and quiet courtyard bare for the entire world to see, mud and dirt her only decency, only the eyes of another breathing and awake creature are there. She stretches her stiff muscles, swiftly her eye dances over the yard, everything was still in tact. Good.

Her hand came up to her mouth, and then she realized how filthy they were, nails caked in dirt and dried but still sticky blood from the flat of her palms to practically her elbows. She cursed under her breath, thus her eyes danced around the yard again, no, all the animals were still there. She gulped, and didn’t think on it much longer.

With staggered movements she headed towards the house with lips cast in a deep scowl, there were deep paw prints in the soil, she’d rid of those tomorrow, clear the path. She took each step up the stone staircase carefully, as though to not disturb the slumbering peace of the home she found herself in, she pauses at the front door, and turns. She decides then that the back door is best, and plus, she wished to check on another. Careful did she saunter, peeking into a Yurt to check on slumbering soul. Asleep in a chair, she moves carefully inside, not wanting to startle and scoops up the sleeping Dunmeri Elder, moving to lay her down proper on the softened bed that was upon the Yurt’s floor, she muttered softened words, praying that the figure stayed asleep. She’d slide out as quickly as she had entered, the back door. She’d begin to move for it again.

With careful movements did she break the door open, peeking in and looking to her side to see that her chubby & likely hungry welwa companion was still with her, which he was. All four eyes looking at her expectantly. “Beldrose..” She’d address him, a snuffle was his response and they entered deeper. Beldrose was still of young age, so he easily fit in through the doorway, the flooring creaked and she paused to listen. Silence. She moved to the kitchen and pried, finding raw meat she’d sneak a fair bit to her ‘partner in crime’ before moving to the washing area, what time was it? She didn’t know. As the stars remained in the sky, she knew it couldn’t be close to morning.

She washed herself clean, cleansed away the blood and filth that covered her figure, and now she was ‘human’ again. Peeking into the mirror she brushed messy fringe of fiery red hair back and sighed, her lips still in a thinking frown.

Quickly she left and would make way for another staircase, the thumping of paws behind her as she ascended. She continued to listen, she’d hear them before they likely heard her as she made her way up, finally standing flat footed in a small stretch of hall and so she turned and walked through the space. Stopping at an open room, the guest room. She’d peer into it but didn’t enter, not yet. Instead she kept walking until she came to a room at the end of the hall, closed off by curtains she’d listen before pulling one back, it was dark. She didn’t mind. She pushed the curtain back further and watched as two lay still before her, whether they were completely asleep, was another matter entirely, until she heard the softened sounds of a sleeping body. She approached around that direction. Stopping in front of another Breton she’d lean over, checking on the sleeping woman and pulling blanket up more over her figure, not wanting her to get cold. Eventually her scowl broke into a small smile, leaning to gingerly kiss forehead. “Goodnight, JJ.” She’d whisper and then her head perked and she moved around to the other side, this was one she was curious of most, a Dunmer that slept beside the Breton.

She’d stare for some time, watching with no movements as she continued to look, before eventually she did the same as she had before, a kiss to head before standing upright once again. “And you, Sister of Mine.” She murmured before turning on her heels and departing the bedroom alone, as the Welwa climbed onto the bed with his owners and settled down himself.

She’d enter the other room finally and sat herself on the bed, and her head turned to watch out the window until the sun came up…

"Will you answer their call?"

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+347
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
Oh! I really enjoyed this!!! <3
CHARACTERS
Zulagra gra-Garim
Nyrel at-Ramari
Mythralia
Gholana gra-Zelguma
DESCRIPTION
Orc Priestess of Trinimac
Redguard Horse Breeder
Altmer Vampire
Iron Orc Shaman/Ritualist
CONTACT
@Athyrie
Athyrie#8690
-
-
Posted Jun 23, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+890
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Thank you, my dear!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 23, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+890
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
10440cbf5a11d3d9402719cb856745a1.gif
“There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” - George Carlin

“Are you much of a hunter?” The man’s gruff voice addressed her as she adjusts the furs to wrap them more around herself, the young girl pulls at the meat she had been eating with such vigor, shaking her head. She was silent save for her chewing as she gulped down the drink he offered her. “No..” Her voice finally breaks through. “At least, not in the way most ask the answer of that question..” She elaborated, and stuffed more meat into her mouth, fingers moistened by her gestures.

He had found her, abandoned and bare in the stump of a tree, he didn’t take advantage of the situation, only offering her the furs from his back, a deer lay not far from where he discovered her, her fingernails caked in gore, as was her face. But, he didn’t question. “It shows..” He brings his own cup to his lips. “Given how I found you. You have a home, girl? How old are you even..?”

So many questions, she frowned and the expression creased deeply on her features. She humored him. “I do, but I got lost. Wandered off from the barn.. Trees were tempting.” She spoke with her mouth full, sputtering food into the crackling fire as it hissed in response. “Jus’ for tonight, then we’re finding somewhere else. So, I guess I don’t really have a permanent home, neither of us do. It’s just me, and my sister. Also, I’m 10..” She murmured. “My sister is Seventeen..” She gave details that weren’t asked for, it came out fluently. “What’s your name then..?”

”Evelyn.”

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 18
NoticeNotices