jdZ4cQc.jpg
Brought to you by karivishal
Questionable
◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦
God Fearing
-LIGHT NSFW WARNING -

◦━◦○◦━◦
Fire. Carnage. Divinity.

Her jaw tensed up as she looked to the house ignited in flames, she doesn’t speak. Screams filled her ears as she turned her head, strands of red hair hung in features as the embers of home and flesh drifted by. Templars gripping the arms of children and dragging them out of the home, while another priest follows behind them, spittle flying everywhere as like a rabid dog he recites his scriptures.

Then the screams stop, a child’s head stops at her feet. Visage still highlighted in fear, the bile rises in her throat, but still she does nothing, she tears her head away. She couldn’t look. She should do something, she has to! She can’t. More are cut where they stand and fall, no match for heavy plated hands and bodies. A rumor had fallen on the order’s ears, a village of Vampires & Things most unholy. Of course they advanced. ‘Do we have more facts? Are you certain? Who brought this to our attention?’ questions from soft-spoken lips that fell on deaf ears as they armed themselves to the teeth. “How can we be so certain!” She called as their blades raised and the bright sky lit up with fiery orange. Dragged from their homes, never to worry of loss for they were cut down. Even as women scrambled across the grass in the pure sunlight without injury, “She is not right of mind, housing heathens!” And with justice did another blade fall.

“As The Divines Will It!”

Her fingers ignited as the words entered her mind, a choked sob and as she is about to push them forward, her hands freeze in place, she looks down, another hand grips her wrist. “.. Please.” She looks, a woman dressed in robes such as hers. “We don’t need to be apart of this, Priestess. We can leave..” She stares at the other woman, her lip quivering. “Then we’ll be abandoning them..” She replies back. “There is nothing we can do right now, please.. They will forgive us. They know we wanted nothing to do with what has occured, please.. Let us go back to the Temple, we can change this. But not by standing here. Come..” The girl tugged her wrist, and the other woman followed. With her hood pulled up, her back now to the carnage as she walked away with those that followed.

Is this what I get for loving a god?

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Aug 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+385
Spared a Coin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx08c0879ac1b9eac4924f6e09e56c18d6.jpgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted Aug 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1,059
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
EfdseX9.gif
Brought to you by Ember Blue
Neutral - Memory
Snippet
◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦
The Goodness Of Her Heart
◦━◦○◦━◦
”Come Jocilyn have another drink, it’ll settle your nerves.” A knight passes the glass of Rum down to her, her favourite. “My Wife is missing and you demand that I sate my worries with drink? When I come for aid, your suggestion is to drink it away?” Her voice is low, strained. Fingernails tapped repeatedly against the counter-top. “It’s Briza, she leaves and comes back.. It’s in her nature.” The other responds. Jocilyn sends the glass flying across the hall of the Crusader Headquarters, it smashes against the wall. Her strained voice raises. “She is in danger, risking her life to try and correct errors that are not hers to fix, and you just overlook that, as it is ‘her nature’.” She huffed, then her body crumbled as she hugged herself. “I can’t depend on you, any of you.” She whispered to herself. Then, the Cardinal had arrived, and her blood only boiled more. The same speech, neglecting her pleas. But instead, she had an Acolyte assigned to her to make sure ‘she didn't do anything drastic and to keep her company’. She shook her head, but accepted. But no, she wouldn't stay at home. They didn't know her, and they didn't know Briza.

She snuck into the night no few days later, after digging deep into her Wife’s thoughts and to think as she did, not a word of farewell, the portal opened and Jocilyn traveled to worlds unknown..

I’ll find you, I promise..

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+105
tumblr_mhczj7WxIE1r330fso1_500.jpg
Malwyss Meraai || Dunmer Rotanist