Gold Coast
EfdseX9.gif
Brought to you by Ember Blue
Neutral - Memory
Snippet
◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦
The Goodness Of Her Heart
◦━◦○◦━◦
”Come Jocilyn have another drink, it’ll settle your nerves.” A knight passes the glass of Rum down to her, her favourite. “My Wife is missing and you demand that I sate my worries with drink? When I come for aid, your suggestion is to drink it away?” Her voice is low, strained. Fingernails tapped repeatedly against the counter-top. “It’s Briza, she leaves and comes back.. It’s in her nature.” The other responds. Jocilyn sends the glass flying across the hall of the Crusader Headquarters, it smashes against the wall. Her strained voice raises. “She is in danger, risking her life to try and correct errors that are not hers to fix, and you just overlook that, as it is ‘her nature’.” She huffed, then her body crumbled as she hugged herself. “I can’t depend on you, any of you.” She whispered to herself. Then, the Cardinal had arrived, and her blood only boiled more. The same speech, neglecting her pleas. But instead, she had an Acolyte assigned to her to make sure ‘she didn't do anything drastic and to keep her company’. She shook her head, but accepted. But no, she wouldn't stay at home. They didn't know her, and they didn't know Briza.

She snuck into the night no few days later, after digging deep into her Wife’s thoughts and to think as she did, not a word of farewell, the portal opened and Jocilyn traveled to worlds unknown..

I’ll find you, I promise..

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+107
tumblr_mhczj7WxIE1r330fso1_500.jpg
Malwyss Meraai || Dunmer Rotanist