+890
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
iJcv2Uq.jpg
Brought to you by Theowulf Mercer
Neutral - Known To Some. Unknown To Others.
◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦
For Our Gods
◦━◦○◦━◦

In her palms, she plays with a pendant, a necklace of her Divine. The Passion Dancer, it rolls in her palms as her fingers curl and intertwine together as she stands before a crowd, a woman of wavy blonde locks preach at the front, a new Order. One she was to be apart of. But she never was apart of their ‘crusade’. She rolls her holy symbol in her hands again, her mind begins to wander as she monologues her inner thoughts, conversations of the past and present to which she is unaware pull themselves to be witnessed, her mind spiraling down many pathways.

“I have seen, what one does for their gods. What they are willing to do, in belief it is their gods that asked them to do so. Do your Gods ask you to slay an innocent based on rumors? Why of course, that is what they preach, isn’t it? These people are no better than those that align themselves with the dark. My Sisterhood is to be under this banner, I think not. They shall not be, you may be their leader for now. But.. the tides are changing.” She sighs as she recollects herself, the meeting has ended and she heard not a word of it, she chose not to. She eyes the woman that preached at the front, as those gathered around her, and she scoffed.

The Breton soon turned on her heels and exited the Castle that was to be their Headquarters.

“I have seen what a man does for his Gods. I will have no part of it. May they be fed to the Beasts they hunt, for they are no better.” She whispers into her hands, inner-monologue now outloud thoughts. “No, you won’t have her for this cause..”

But, they would.

Thus.. a Sanctuary was reborn.

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+650
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
6M3Mvzw.gif
@RAVNIE PC/NA || RAVNIE#1760 @ DISCORD
TUMBLRCOMMISSIONS

CHARACTERS
RALENHEKTORARVIDHRIL
ELETHIA ARGOS MASTERLIST
Posted Thu at 08:41 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+312
Spared a Coin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxicicle-1954827_1280.jpgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted Sun at 10:37 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+281
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
I so happen to be on a Lovecraft kick, and could not rest until I found one that fits this character. I think I have.

homelibrary.jpg
Posted Mon at 04:54 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2,179
a2149e73194b480c6ba98d698906b0d0.jpg
Posted Tue at 06:37 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo