Race: Nord
Culture: Imperial
Height: 192cm / 6'3"
Languages: Cyrodiilic, Rough Ta'agra

Titles:
Knight-Paladin of Akatosh
Former Quatermaster to the True Order of the Red Diamond

Occupations:
Co-Owner of the Strid Springs Bathhouse.

Description:
Despite the current state of her ravaged homeland. Dame Valgan still pushes forth the idea of a Tamriel stabilized by a strong ruling Imperial throne. She does, however, believe in a generalized idea of equality for all who live under Imperial rule. While advocating for the freedom of religion and culture, she can be quite vocal about her disapproval of the institutions of Slavery and the Tribunal Temple within Morrowind.

OOC Information:
I've been RPing since I got into the game. My first guild I truly participated in is the old Order of the Red Diamond. First under Grandmaster Scipio's command, and then under Grandmaster Endre Kratos. Ever since the dissolution of the old Order, I have rarely RPed, and I feel as if I have lost touch with most of the RP community. I am looking to get back into RP within the game, and am relatively open to many ideas and guilds that don't clash with my characters values. Please feel free to send me a PM over Enjin if you believe you might have, or know of any guilds that I could get into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VUxH3IZ.jpg
(Image by GrumpyVivec)
Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 27, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,609
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
The middle name caught my eye (as a Byzantine history nerd). Fun fact, the House Varro Bucellarii and lord's personal bodyguard are fashioned after the Varangian Guard. XD
Posted Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+19
Updated information added to this post. Please refrain from posting on this thread please. I would prefer to keep all guild invites to my private messages. Thank you.

Link to a PSA from former Grandmaster Endre Kratos on the Order.
https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/32097926-order-red-diamond-psa
Posted Nov 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 27, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+287
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hey there! Solid character and BEAUTIFUL art you have. I'd love it if you would consider The Iron Riders?
https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/32298901-iron-riders-pc-na-heavy-rp
Posted Nov 27, 18
NoticeNotices