• None
  • Light

Akarthis Silj, a new player

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hello,
I'm a new player based in EU server. I'm very interested in role play. I have an extend experience in pen and paper rpgs. The last mmo was age of Conan.
Right now i'm level 8. I take it slow, enjoying my time and lore.

If anyone is interested in meeting me, give me a shout.

Thanks in advance
Posted Jul 11, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,059
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
h0fjGGl.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

We're happy to have you here with us, and its awesome to see another EU player, most importantly I welcome you to..

The expansive and creative world and ideas of Elder Scrolls Online & It's Community!

I'm Rivy, I often look about and poke my head in these introduction forums to see all the new faces coming in! I'm an NA player myself, but at times poke my head into the EU Server to see what is happening!

With all introductions, I recommend this guide which was made by the talented
Ravnie That has things from Guilds, Game Tips and addons to make your experience more worth while both in RP and outside of it! It is information that can be used no matter what server you're on!

I hope you find what you're looking for here, there are many options to explore, so don't be afraid to dip your toes in with a few of them!

Joining the ESO-RP Discord is also a good suggestion, as it has channels to help you find Guilds & RP. As well, the tags allow you to chat in specific channels so that you can get the most out of what you're looking for.

Keep your eyes to the skies!

If you have any questions, or want to say hello!

You can reach me at --

Discord | KhaosRivy#4760
In Game | @KhaosRiivy

or here on Enjin!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+120
PC-EU
Morrowind
Summerset
Hello, and welcome!

I'm never one for very long responses to introduction posts, but I play on EU as well, so I thought I'd drop you some links that will undoubtedly be of use for you to find the RP you're looking for with! :)

Vvardenfell RP
Stormhaven RP
Aldmeri Dominion RP
Clans of Skyrim

Have fun!
Selveni Retheran, Buoyant Armiger
Valyne Ondusi - of the Ra'athim
Posted Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
Thanks a lot.

I'll check the links and hope to meet all of you in the game.
Posted Jul 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices