Page
of 3

The Raven || The Moon - A Story Driven Event Series

24 replies
Sweetrolls:
+180
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxkvnuq.pngXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
v7ayz9.png
XXXXXWith the latest unseen attack and the desecration of Harrowhill, the investigation team seems to have taken a step forward, only to have taken a step back. Even with more clues in their wake, it is nothing substantial and more questions have only been raised about assumed-cult activity. Swiftly Rel Abor and those at his heed must gain ground on the investigation, and discover the enemy of enigma, and the elusive motive this group holds within their grasp.

14lorcm.png

Necrom’s Herald mentioned a man called Dhuunraith, a Death Seer, a Telvanni with questionable methods of order which has had him suspected Necromancy during his life. In truth, that suspicion could not be any further from the truth, and the Death Seer holds a lifetime of practice of communing with the dead.

A method of converging into the next realm, to call forth a spirit in question, and speak cohesively for a time with them. With permission from the Temple, Dhuunraith requires a knucklebone to complete this ritual of communion. Rel Abor has gathered the knucklebone of one of the slain Ordinators of Harrowhill, hoping they may have the answers of just who in a flash of fury and fire massacred Harrowhill.

The investigative party makes for the crypt of ritualistic practice where Dhuunraith most likely resides, but little do they know that shadows lurk in the dark with brandish, silver blades...

2yoz4ti.png
XXXXX
XXXXXOOC:

It is not too late to get into the action of The Raven || The Moon story driven event series. Chapter 2 Enigmatic Façade will take place on Sunday, August 19th at 7 PM EST in Deshaan. We will be using the Lake Hlaalu Crafting Hall in Deshaan to act as the crypt in Necrom that Dhuunraith may be found. I still need some redshirts, so if that tickles anyone's fancy, please let me know. As always, if you have questions or wish to attend, contact me here, on Discord at Ashakuarius#2023 or in-game @Stix0521.

Hope to see you there!

We also have a Discord channel for this event series if you want to jump in to chat to see what this storytelling plot is all about.
https://discord.gg/JCUrnW
XXXXX
Posted Aug 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+180
Just a friendly reminder that Chapter 2 Enigmatic Façade is a go tonight at 7PM EST! If you have an interest in attending as a redshirt or you character, please, do not hesitate to contact me. Hope to see you out there!
Posted Aug 19, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+180
v7ayz9.png
Summary
XXXXX
2ds3dxf.png

Necrom’s Herald led his companions below the City of the Dead, traversing into the catacombs where the most noble of the Dunmeri kin are laid to rest. Following only speculation on where the Death Seer Dhuunraith may reside. Merely following a sixth sense, Rel Abor continued on, deeper into the spanning web of tunnels, passing sepulchers and vaults. All the while apparitions murmured amongst themselves from the shadows of ancient white halls of the strangers walking their domain. With an edge to each companion, including Rel Abor, they felt other onyx beings watching them, and with just warning, they carried on to the far reaching Crypt of the Death Seer.

2n8sits.png

Entering another dust covered hall, the investigative team found themselves at a pinnacle of a wide stairway of white stone. At the base was a large vicinity, hoisted high with four pillars, and up above a cathedral-like vaulted ceiling. The room was lit only by ivory candles, licking warm, orange light across white stone. At the far end of the tomb, a figure stood before a vessel holding scintillating azure flames, his arms outheld, out reaching as he spoke to the dead.

Dhuunraith, the Death Seer of the Telvanni. A man accused of Necromancy for most of his life, was a practical man who’s communion with the dead offered him avenues to help those wishing to speak to lost loved ones. To help solve murders and unknown killings. To aid those seeking answers from the dead. It became apparently quickly that Dhuunraith much prefered the dead over the living. With that knowledge, the party approached cautiously.

tasy20.png

Rel Abor and the Inquisitor Salen approached to confirm the visage of Dhuunraith as Elisheva and the Shadowscale Walks-Among-Death stood back, both never trusting of the Telvanni Great House, and found they had no place to question the dead of the Dunmeri people.

Salen offered up the knucklebone of the slain ordinator from Harrowhill, and Dhuunraith agreed to help Rel Abor and his companions communicate with the dead. In a still, sudden moment to the surprise of the group, three shadowed assassins struck from dark hidden places among them, blades seeking the throat of the Telvanni foremost, and the companions secondly.

27xo6zo.png

A grueling battle engulfed them all in a spree of motion. The assassins assault was relentless, keeping the group cognizant, and on the verge of death at every waking moment of the battle. Fighting for both their own lives, and that of Dhuunraith, the companions used every skill in their arsenal, remaining toe to toe with those seeking their blood. Nonetheless, Dhuunraith was quite the asset throughout the battle, calling upon the noble dead to aid in he merciless battle. Assuredly, the dead murmurs and screeching may have played a part in their victory, alas, even ripping an assassin asunder. In a great rush, the battle was over and the would-be assassins slain.

Unfortunately, none were taken alive, while one was ripped asunder, two took their own lives before questioning could be pursued. Through this… a feeling of dread took them all at once. While one assassin praised Lady Luck, the other held a raven tattoo along their face, and called his lackeys ‘fledglings’. Before the leaders death, he questioned Elisheva, a woman of the land in the midst of the battle, curious as to why she killed her own kind and served those of the Houses. Holding against his taunt, Rel Abor and the companions survived, with the Death Seer in their wake.

As they approached once more, deep down, truly, they knew they were dealing with a cult of Nocturnal…

2dqvh2q.png

Inquisitor Salen offered the knucklebone to Dhuunraith once more, and the ritual began. Calling forth into the spirit realm, he sought the Ordinator from Harrowhill through his physical remain, and above the azure vessel of flames, his ghostly form appeared. He wore pristine vestments of the temple, and seemed rather distraught that his slumber had been disturbed. Yet… answers had been gained.

He told the party that he and his partner saw the flames of Harrowhill from afar, and in haste went to investigate. What he saw was silver knights torching the village and slaying the innocents as they tried to flee. He gave details such as raven helmets that each of these knights wore, and feathered cloaks, once again giving hints of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Unfortunately, that was the last of the informations the Ordinator could give before going back to his eternal rest.

A silence fell over the party like a blanket of snow as they realized the type of cult they were dealing with. Once more as the party advanced in their investigation, more questions are being raised about this enigmatic cult of Nocturnal. Why here? Why in Necrom? Who do they serve? What is their goal, their quest? The group, including Dhuunraith was uncertain of what exactly this cult of enigma’s end goal in it all is...

But one thing is certain… they may be in over their heads.

It is no matter to Rel Abor and his companions and their quest continues onward. With blessed luck from Dhuunraith, they party parts ways and converge on their path of inquisitive intent. They would solve this Enigmatic Façade.

ae8vvn.png
XXXXX
XXXXXOOC:

A huge thank you to everyone who was apart of this event! It was a blast. It really came together greatly, and I wouldn't of been able to pull this off if it was not for you guys. Storytelling at it's finest, and truly, this is why I RP, for awesome events like this. As always, so glad my key players could be apart of this event, but I am also grateful for those who played our enemies to help in the immersion of this event. The aesthetic was amazing. Also, to the player who played the part of Dhuunraith, thank you so much!

Shoutout to
Rhoande , Rani Direnni , and @Kis (So sorry I couldn't tag you! Enjin is derping.) for playing the Nocturnal cult assassins. And a shoutout to AdriRaven for playing the part of Dhuunraith.

As usual, it is not too late to get into the action of The Raven || The Moon if you are interested. As always, you can get a hold of me here on enjin, on Discord at Ashakuarius#2023 and in-game @Stix0521.

Part 3 will be coming along shortly; standby!
XXXXX

Posted Aug 24, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 24, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+257
This little event was a blast to participate in. Thank you for having me along!
Looking for my ESO Characters? Have a look here.

8.jpg
Posted Aug 24, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+927
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I enjoyed beating up your party! We had fun and it was a nice little taste of RP over in EP-Lands for me! I enjoyed playing Xenthis, even if his life was short!
Kis For the tag, since hers was uncooperative!
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Aug 25, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices