• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

The Raven || The Moon - A Story Driven Event Series

11 replies
Sweetrolls:
+68
What’s your @? I have a specific work schedule that keeps me busy in the evenings and free in the mornings.
Posted Sat at 03:16 pm
Sweetrolls:
+79
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxkvnuq.pngXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX
From Pact cities, to Great Households, even minor houses, a posting has been seen from Necrom, the City of the Dead by a figure calling himself Necrom's Herald. A letter calling forth those who may have a certain skillset to aid in the investigation of murders-gone-unseen. The paper reads:
XXXXX
2vjtt80.png

XXXXX
Spoiler: Easy to Read TextShow
XXXXX
XXXXXOOC:

This event will take place on July 20th at 7 PM EST at Iliath Temple in Stonefalls. This area will represent the District of Grieving and the Spire of Apparition and is rather perfect to represent Necrom as it is rather mountainous. The event will be the introduction to the story in-game, and is still part of the prologue. Characters will meet in Necrom and become familiar with Rel Abor and his investigation so far. A way for characters and their players to understand the story and where they might stand on the investigation as a whole. It will be a shorter event and I don't see it going over an hour or two. As always, if you have an interest or any questions, do not be afraid to let me know or ask! Again, you can contact me here, in game @stix0521, or on discord at Ashakuarius#2023.
XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxkvnuq.pngXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ashakuarius Sumân Dossier
Erholkuoth, of the Shadowfell Court
---
Strife of Sumân
Posted Sat at 04:05 pm · OP · Last edited Sat at 16:08
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2