• None
  • Light

Nidara Baan

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+123
nidara2_zpsr0ckyjkt.png
Work in progress.. will be updated when Nidara is more formally involved with the guild.
Recommended listening: ...

• Name: Nidara Alvor.
  • Alias: Nidara Baan (Nidara Black).
  • date of birth: 2E 548, last seed.
  • Official occupation: Retainer.
  • Faith: Mixed view. Beothiah cultist.
(Homestead: @Ddera : Velothi Revere. Family home.)
~ ~ ~

• House status: Minor/Commoners.
  • House assets: Average tobacco production.
    (Homestead: @Ddera : Autumn's Gate. Tobacco facility.)
  • House affiliation: Indoril.

What’s public:
Alvor is a small family who has been in the tobacco business for a few generations. Their main income is earned through Morrowinds vast smoking traditions, mostly fabricating the sticky paste of sweet tobacco for hookah’s.

Nidara's career have not exactly progressed at incredible rate, rather, it is just now she's stepping out into light and getting involved with the Great Houses of Morrowind...
Spoiler: Behind the curtains.Show

House history:
A brief recollection of past events. (Under construction)

Three curses.
1 Most of many scattered survivors of a particular historical event, would never know true kindness commonly shown strangers. Stigmatisation was a curse that befell Alvor's first generation, when they had a different name, for reason they couldn't ever fathom. For secrecy is the way of dark elves, cherished even, knowledge kept sacred is sacred knowledge. The family's history is quite young. So young that in a ancient culture of elves, that put great significance into bloodline and heir, it's kept secretive to avoid ridicule and degradation.
2 Unfortunately was there no apparent ancestry to venerate, no spirits of revered elders to pray for in sacred ancestral tomb, and no renown family name to make life simple. There was but a void of evidence, though that does not mean it doesn't exist, and a void is a measurable phenomenon. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
3 Riot is where the story begins: The family line can be traced back few generations to a single record in Ebonheart’s guard office, speaking of a crime committed in the name of Alvor, by the most distant relative whom took the name. Before these events of killings, was she a taken in by the family at young age, and taught how to service. The crimes made it entirely more difficult for her offspring, and ex husband, to ever find much needed success in their lives.

Three blessings.
4 During the following centuries have the family been invisible, as terms of what’s worthwhile safekeeping in memory. A small family without much fortune, working for better conditions. From working in fields to taking ownership of a small one. Their gratitude eternal, mostly praising their own hard work.
5 Emergence from came slow with more coin filling the family’s coffer. It took off with good flavour gracing tongue of consumers. One visitor meant another one, and the flavour of good tobacco was advertised by word of mouth. It was only a matter of time, before the small family no longer struggled to keep ash storms from pouring through their ceiling. They understood a house could be small and strong, when independent and evading grubby hands
6 Recovery was finally absolute at this point in time, decades after the violent division, just like Veloth’s exodus had this small family cut their ties and made a different life. Most of the troubling history would the next child not be troubled by. Some secrets are meant to be kept, some are meant to be timely revealed for a greater purpose.

6 ; A House of Murder

Hooks:
  • Tobacco for everyone: Nidara can be hired to visit almost any location and tell about her products, let people sample it, while she service them by lighting their hookahs and pibes. This can be good for small social gatherings, or a soiree, as a form of entertainment, or larger parties as a 'tobacco waitress'. Feel free to forward her a letter.
  • ,:
  • House Indoril: ...

Account name: @Ddera
Discord: Ddera#1972
Homesteads:
Velothi Revere : Family home (Closed to public.)
Autumn's Gate : Tobacco industry (Open to public.)
Posted Jul 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2,440
Drug baroness? Spider cultist?! Hi I would love to meet her IC with my spider cultist who owns a smoking den >:d
Posted Jul 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+123
I should add contact information! xP
That sounds about perfect, would be happy to arrange something! My game handle is @Ddera
Posted Jul 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,059
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Looking awesome, Cook-Cook!

Keep up the good work!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+123
A new update has been made. I still feel the background is a rough draft, but it became nessecary to give Nidara a little more direction, and i couldn't postpone any longer. People read the profile and assumed it was established, but this is the actual story i want to present:

Nidara knows Beothiah, and she looks towards the sky reaching towards her peers buzz inside, wondering greatly. Is she able to follow the steps of Almalexia, the anticipated god, or will she be prevented by some force to join her brethren?

Nidara is fighting herself at many turns, and is very good at drawing others into that fight, especially when they make it easy to do so. Her greatest current goal is to understand exactly why Beothiah is the anticipation of Almalexia, but she has do dodge distracting politics of the Great houses. With each head bow of her head, feels her neck more and more stiff, and her bones more rebelious.
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+430
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Gold Coast
Summerset
This is a pretty darn interesting character and certainly someone Îdhron could run into one day possibly to talk shipments of she needs them into the isles or even tobacco for hookah for his place and friends.
Posted Sep 13, 18
NoticeNotices