• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

[18+] Club Oht (Warning: Contains Mature and Sexual Content)

23 replies
Sweetrolls:
+247
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Last night was another wonderful turn out with a full house, and a lot of fun! I don't have any screenshots because I wasn't there last night due to work, ugh... But everyone had a blast at the Club and in the Discord!

If you would like to be an employee of the club (who are required to work only the first two hours, the rest is up to you if you want to keep working or enjoy the club), or have any questions or suggestions, then please send myself a pm! Hope you all have a lovely day! The next club night will be in two weeks.
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+247
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock

The Club once again opens tonight beginning at 9pm EST! Head on over, and enjoy the evening. The ship will be making dock during this event, and those interested will find it available beginning at 10pm EST. Those who would like to join the Crimson Razor Discord, where we will be having a DJ play throughout the night, may do so by clicking this link: Crimson Razor Discord Invite

45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 29, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+247
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
The Club Night went amazing, and there was quite a few who took part in the first time the pleasure cruise arrived at the docks. The next night the Club will open its doors is September 12th. The ship will not be available for the next one, but the one after that. Those who would like to become an employee of the club, PM me and I can send out the proper forms!
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+247
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock