• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

[18+] Club Oht (Warning: Contains Mature and Sexual Content)

29 replies
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Last night was another wonderful turn out with a full house, and a lot of fun! I don't have any screenshots because I wasn't there last night due to work, ugh... But everyone had a blast at the Club and in the Discord!

If you would like to be an employee of the club (who are required to work only the first two hours, the rest is up to you if you want to keep working or enjoy the club), or have any questions or suggestions, then please send myself a pm! Hope you all have a lovely day! The next club night will be in two weeks.
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock

The Club once again opens tonight beginning at 9pm EST! Head on over, and enjoy the evening. The ship will be making dock during this event, and those interested will find it available beginning at 10pm EST. Those who would like to join the Crimson Razor Discord, where we will be having a DJ play throughout the night, may do so by clicking this link: Crimson Razor Discord Invite

45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 29, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
The Club Night went amazing, and there was quite a few who took part in the first time the pleasure cruise arrived at the docks. The next night the Club will open its doors is September 12th. The ship will not be available for the next one, but the one after that. Those who would like to become an employee of the club, PM me and I can send out the proper forms!
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Aug 31, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
This is happening tonight!
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Sep 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock

The Club will be once again open tonight at 9pm EST! Details on which player house it is, can be found on the first post of this thread at the bottom. Those who would like to enter the club tonight but cannot figure out how to get there, are encouraged to PM me (@Sabriel7). Tonight the pleasure cruise will also be making dock, and will start collecting people beginning at 10pm EST. The club night will last as long as there are people still in the club.

45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Sep 26, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
This is tonight! The doors open at 9pm EST, and the cruise ship will NOT be arriving tonight. So when you all want to take a break from decorating our new house... head on over to the club!
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Club Oht is up and running! If you would like to join in on the DJ happening in the Razor Discord channel, then please hit the invite link below and make sure to place in the #new-users-go-here text channel that you are there for Club Oht.

1523455450_Discord-Message.png
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Club Oht once more opens its doors tonight starting right now! Also reminder that tonight the cruise ship WILL be arriving at the docks. Guests may come aboard beginning at 10pm EST.
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Oct 24, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Tonight at 9pm EST Club Oht opens its doors once again! The Discord used for the Club is linked a few posts above, and on the main post of this thread.
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted Nov 7, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Tonight beginning at 9pm EST will Club Oht one more be opening its doors! It is the Coldharbour house of @Limstella and the Crimson Razor's Discord of course like always will be open for others to come in and enjoy some music while RPing. The cruise ship WILL be arriving tonight at 10pm EST. .
1523455450_Discord-Message.png
45ziS5Q.gif
Posted 1 min ago · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices