• Light

Page
of 2

[NA-PC] Sindasel - The Halls of Contemplation

11 replies
Sweetrolls:
+57
Dear visitors,
I regret to inform you all that Sindasel will be closed for the month of Evening Star. We, its denizens, intend to dedicate ourselves wholly to our studies without disruption until the New Life Festival. Access to the library may be granted on an individual basis if requested. Until then, I will be accepting applications for scholars and experts who wish to teach classes on a subject of their choice at the library! It is a unique opportunity that I hope many of you will take advantage of.
Sincerely,
Arathyra, Archon of Whispers

((If you're interested in teaching at a Library event, please send me a mail! It doesn't have to be in character, just let me know who you're character is and what you'd like to talk about. Although in-character applications are fun too!))
19.jpg
Posted Dec 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+57
The Library of Sindasel is open again this evening! Visit the ancient library to conduct research, relax in the reading nook, or chat with the Library’s denizens. The event begins at 7pm EST!
Hope to see you there - PM me if you need a port! OOCly, it is at @Dissentinel's primary residence, and ICly, it is just outside of Dragonstar, Craglorn.

Our first visiting speaker will be in attendance today! Sindasel has the pleasure of hosting Atash Indaram, a Telvanni Spellwright, as he shares his knowledge with us this evening.

If you are interested in giving a lecture at an Open Library event, please contact me! We would love to have you.
19.jpg
Posted 18 hours ago · OP · Last edited 18 hours ago
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices