p37jlYP.png

──────────────────── S U M M A R Y ─────────────────────

Mila was born in Haafingar. Hama the Smith and Hilda, Daughter of Eldur, were already elderly when Mila was born. They had almost given up hope to ever have a child. Although Hama would have loved to have a son, he treated Mila like a little princess. Hama taught the girl everything from wielding a sword and how to ride a horse to repairing her own gear. Her mother often took her to the wilderness to teach her about the flowers and herbs of Skyrim. Her mother also told her stories of the ancient beliefs of the Nords, of the animal spirits and what it meant to be a true Nord.

When Mila turned 18, she wanted to leave her hometown to see more of Skyrim. She travelled Skyrim from North to South and recently met a war band. The master of the clan helped her receive a vision from the Wolf Spirit who sent her on a quest.

────────────────────── H O O K S ──────────────────────

▪ Wolf Spirit - The Wolf Spirit sent the girl on a quest to find and bring peace to the ghost of a half-blood.

▪ Hook two comes here - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, no vix solet primis, eam eirmod aperiam quaerendum ex, cetero blandit tincidunt sea ea. Ei nulla ancillae cum, mandamus expetenda ad eum.

▪ Other - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, no vix solet primis, eam eirmod aperiam quaerendum ex, cetero blandit tincidunt sea ea. Ei nulla ancillae cum, mandamus expetenda ad eum.

────────────────── R E L A T I O N S H I P S ──────────────────
▪ Tyr - master of the Howling Wolves ▪ Wolfspeaker - acquaintance ▪ Name Three - Their status
▪ Name Four - Their status ▪ Name Five - Their status ▪ Name Six - Their status

────────────────────── O T H E R ───────────────────────
Drawing - Title
Drawing - Title
Writing - Title

m o o d b o a r d _ f r o m _ s t u c k w i t h p i n s