APPARENT AGE 16
BUILD Petite
HEIGHT 4' 9"
WEIGHT 90 lbs
OCCUPATION Thief
AFFILIATIONS Daggerfall Covenant
AFFLICTION Werewolf

A P P E A R A N C E

Short and busty; Her hair is white to silvery white, same as her fur. She has red eyes that reflect light like wolf's eyes. Generally wears Civilian Attire as she is a civilian; She keeps basic armor in her pack, just in case she decides to explore a delve, dungeon or tomb. Usually seen wearing a Black Tunic, Black Shirt, Black Gloves black trousers and boots. Werewolf fur color is the same as her hair color. If she wearing outfits that expose her back, Hircine’s mark appears on her right shoulder blade.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Harald - Friends
Nara Nightshade (Deceased) - Mentor
Cicero - Friend
Indyna - Friend
Languages: Bosmeri, Common and while not fluent does have an understanding of Daedric.
Affiliations: Northwood Rangers; Castle Mormont

P E R S O N A L I T Y

She has a phobia of unknown people; and has been known to act impulsively when she feels cornered. Transformational personality identical to normal; sweet but somewhat timid. Has used her transformation to scare people, it was never the best idea, but she gets scared of strangers. Her personality changes a bit when she's out burglarizing the neiborhood; she becomes focused, fearless, and pretty brazen. Follows the law of the fair hunt even when committing burglary, it’s why she’s so brazen, as she ensures the people she robs have an opportunity to stop her and has been known to thank families for their generosity in anonymous letters after she already fenced everything. ((this character is intended to easily be one of the most complicated and realistic, that I've created. If you encounter her during casual meet-ups and there is anything confusing, pm me during the event. The ability to think critically and quickly will be necessary.))

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

She doesn't wear armor unless she's expecting combat to happen; as stated earlier she wears mostly plain clothes to blend in with the other civilians better. She doesn't wear a mask during a heist, as it hinders her sense of smell and hearing. Wears high quality armor and is always armed with a bow, arming sword and dagger. Ganrlin’s senses of sight, hearing and smell remain at werewolf sensitivity even while she’s in mer form and can see up to 20 meters in darkness.

H I S T O R Y

Her family being devout Hircine worshippers were rescued by Nara Nightshade and transported to Glenumbra in the year 552; they settled in the town of Glenumbra. Ganrlin was their first born 5 years later in 557; however, the Nightlock's first born, either gender, receive a blessing from Hircine in reward for the family's continued devotion. As such, so they wouldn't attract unnecessary attention they had Ganrlin move out at age 10, and she was under the tutelage of Nara Nightshade during that time, until she reached 20. When Nara was formally exiled from Covenant lands; she never had any contact with Nara until after she passed. Since then Ganrlin has lived as a thief, mainly because it keeps her in the shadows, where she feels safest.

Attached Images
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Jul 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+48
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
Mark of Hircine as it would appear on Ganrlin
Attached Images
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+284
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Was a real pleasure running into her a few weeks back. She had a courage and disposition rarely seen by my character. Definitely worth running into!
iWoLPm6.png
Posted Sep 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
+48
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
She's something of a hero worshipper, wanting to be an argonaut
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+48
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
During their second night together Ganrlin and her boy friend; Ganrlin received tattoo-like marking on her body and her eyes turned a lupine gold. She retains her night vision and partial day blindness. Pupils would seem the reflect light.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices