• None
  • Light

Imperial Legion V Cohort I (Xbox_NA)(Military-RP) (Pay) (Must be an Imperial) (Lower Levels Wanted)

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
Introduction:
My name is General Cassius Decimus, I am a General of the Imperial Army I have a legion short of men, the first Cohort of the fifth Imperial Legion is currently looking for dedicated courageous Imperials who are wanting to serve whats left of the Empire. I need to increase my Cohort size so that we may retake the capital city!

Cohort I:
Signing up for my Cohort will be one of the greatest decisions you can make, do you want some extra wealth coming your way? Do you want to serve the Empire by any means necessary? Or would you like to explore the world of Tamriel with brothers and sisters by your side! We do it all, If you join expect almost daily formations, practices, and missions to embark on. Expect a nice paycheck every Friday for your service to the Empire. Depending on your rank you can see some good wealth and fortune serving. Below are the ranks you may achieve by quality service to your Empire. Expect to learn proper drill and ceremony procedures, and common courtesy to higher ranking officials, also be ready to fight in battle formations as well.

Ranks:
General: 1000 Gold
Legate: 850 Gold
Tribune: 750 Gold
Centurion: 600 Gold
Praefect: 525 Gold
Legionary: 500 Gold
Setinel: 300 Gold
Auxiliary: 200 Gold
Recruiter: 650 Gold

Uniformity:
In my Cohort uniformity is important, depending on your rank you will have a corresponding uniform expected of you to wear. If you have a hard time supplying yourself with a uniform don't worry we will supply you. Appearance is important to upholding the Empires standards and we will see to it making sure we look our very best. Especially when we embark on road marches patrolling the streets. Or so we can show fear among st our enemies when we raid.

Joining:
If you're interesting in joining my Cohort please contact myself or a recruiter IG or through our Discord. (Discord is a requirement) Our discord will keep all players updated on events/formations/ect.

Gamertag: XxThexProphetX0
Discord: https://discord.gg/xw753Y

Once you either contact me in game or through discord we will begin the transformation of Civilian to Imperial Soldier!

"Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor, and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire. May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty. Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!"
Posted Jul 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 30, 18
Sweetrolls:
XB1-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
The Inv is expired for the Discord my friend and do you accept kinda Imperials like Half Nord half Imperial ....?
Posted Aug 10, 18
NoticeNotices