• Light

NA/ALL House Gunzih

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
House Gunzih is an Imperial Noble House RP guild, focused around hunting daedra and the undead. The House has stood for almost an era, lending it's hand to the Empire whenever the need arose. View the Guild Backstory here. We host a variety of different events, and offer an in-depth training system that offers individual character progression through training events. Our weekly Schedule can be seen below:

Sunday: Recruitment Night; 10 pm EST
Monday: Training Night; 10 pm EST
Tuesday: Guild RP; 10 pm EST
Wednesday: Guild RP; 10 pm EST
Thursday: Guild RP; 10 pm EST

We accept many different roles, and open ourselves to a wide range of RP. Be you a merchant, thief, assassin, etc. If you're willing to work with us and find a way to incorporate your individual RP within our Guild RP, there's no limit to what's possible. If you need more information, or would like to talk about alliances, cross-guild RP, or any other matter, please feel free to comment below or message me on Enjin, or in-game, @Budaru.
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Aug 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 5, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Some screenshots of our new Guildhall, "The Guardian of the Coast." In typical Gunzih fashion, the intricate barn has been turned into a tavern (not featured)

2ms3jfb.png

2ennkw8.png

1zqfp1v.png

4qki8p.png
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Sep 7, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast

A video Walkthrough of our secondary guildhall, "Arcanan's Hall." There's a lot of Guild Lore surrounding this estate, and you can read about it on our website!
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
House Gunzih now offers an in-depth character progression system within the Guild that offers bonuses for your character's story, style, and personality. These bonuses will be reflected in your rolls during guild events. Our system can be viewed here. Feel free to browse the site and message me if you have any questions!
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Nov 28, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
House Gunzih now features a more stream-lined, personalized RP system that includes a basic character sheet, differing from what we originally offered. It's a great system for a great guild, and we'd love to have you! Feel free to DM me on Enjin, sign up on the site, DM me on Discord at Budaru#1411, or in-game @Budaru!
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Jan 21, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices