Name-:Talia Crevox
Gender-: Female
Age-: 35
Race-: Breton
Birthdate:-: 25th of Hearthfire 2E 550
Birth Sign:-: The Serpent
Birth Place:-: Evermore, Bangkorai
Occupation-: Doctor, Behavioral Analyst, Psychologist, Criminal Investigation
Other Titles: In 2E 580 was awarded title of 'Lady' for service to the Crown.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Openness/Sexual Expression : Flirty but Reserved
Religious Affiliation/Worship: Loyally devout to Akatosh
Expression of Beliefs : Bold and Woven into everything she does.
xxxxxxxxx

b2FVjsO.png

lgnDUNq.png
xxxxxxxxx

Primary Motivators -: Acceptance, Curiosity, Social Contact
Emotional Disposition -: Enthusiastic
Sense of Humor -: Dark at times Morbid
Usual Mood -: Empathic and Caring
Outlook -: The Realist: "The Glass is just Right."
Integrity/Morals -: Honest and Open to a fault. Strong personal Morals and Ethics due to her professional life.
Impulsiveness -: When she is not using she is very controlled, when she is using she is hard to predict.
Boldness -: Sees everyone as a potential client, therefore, she is reserved; close friends know a different side of her.
Flexibility -: Open to flexibility when it is called for as not everyone is the same nor is every situation.
Conformity-: Possesses a strong need to be socially accepted therefor is likely to conform easily.

Main topics of conversation:

-Psychology
-Serial Killers
-Past Crime Scenes
-Behavior Profiles of Serial Killers she's met
-Painting
-Her Tea Cup Collection
-Her Psychology Experiments
-Moonsugar Use

Quirks, Habits, Oddities:

-Addicted to Moonsugar
-Occasional Liquid Skooma User
-Tends to Pace when she is thinking
-Cannot Lie to Save Herself
-Very Pale, Burns Easily
-Always has very Minty Breathe

On Their Person:

-A Parasol
-Doctors Bag
-Book on Mental Disorders
-Tin of Mint Candy
-Business Cards

xxxxxxxxx

b2FVjsO.png

DcyQMSk.png
xxxxxxxxx

Mental/Emotional Problems or Disorders -: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Hygiene and Room Cleanliness related), Hypervigilant (Safety trigger), Stresses easily, especially when alone, Moonsugar Addict, Tends to be an Insomniac due to the murders she's investigated, Suffers from nightmares and visions (when high) and tends to feel others emotions (extremely high empathy).

Physical Weakness -: Not very muscular, slightly overweight. Does not appear to be very dexterous.

Ability -: Was born with next to no magicka reserve, No skill with weapons beyond a dagger, her umbrella or a broom if she has one!

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

Mental/Emotional Strengths -: Determined, Confident, Enthusiastic, Realistic and Logical; Highly Skilled in Critical Thinking.

Physical Strengths-: Attractive and knows it. She will use her feminine wiles to get out of nearly any situation if she can. She is not afraid of playing the damsel in distress if it will save her.

Ability -: Highly Educated, excellent at seeing inside the Criminal Mind, Genius Level IQ. Has an advanced knowledge of Alchemy and using it in Crime Scenes Investigation.

xxxxxxxxx

b2FVjsO.png

QqdTYcg.png
xxxxxxxxx

Significant past event: Talia was kidnapped and assaulted by a Serial Killer she was investigating. If it was not for the Wayrest Guard she would have been his next victim. This event changed her entire life and she has never been the same since.

Family:

Father-: Jacques Creox (Age 60) - Living
Mother-: Claudette (Tremouille) Crevox (Age 59) - Living
Sister-: Rosalia Crevox (Age 32) - Living
Sister-: Shalia Crevox (Age 20)- Deceased (Murdered)
Brother-: Maxmillian Crevox (Age 35)- Living/Disowned/Talia's Twin Brother
Dog-: Jewel

Conflict/Passion -: Talia's greatest conflict and passion are the same; she is driven by the human condition. She wants to help others so badly that she tends to put them first and forget about herself. This often leads to terrible places and broken hearts for her.

Challenges -: When Talia gets high she is plagued by visions. These visions are of a ghastly nature and play out in her paintings.

Mysteries to Solve -: What experiments Doctor Crevox is -really- doing in her lab.

xxxxxxxxx
b2FVjsO.png

Spoiler: Bonus: Musical InspirationShow
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+988
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
tumblr_ojlkps6PMz1vidcz5o1_400.gif
Oh my goodness, Star I am speechless. I love everything about her from what I have just read here, she really strikes out and reaches out to me, with my own interests and such. Such a unique concept and really brings light to other 'roles' one can play in the world. I really look forward to seeing more about her and of her!

Brilliant work my friend!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Aug 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1,072
tumblr_m2s13cBWsS1rna58d.gif

...she and Evirea have to bump into each other eventually.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices