• Light

Small Group Looking for PVE/PVP RP Guild

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+113
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Some friends are I are looking for an RP guild that also engages in PVP / PVE activities. Our old guild sadly died when our beloved guild leader was cruelly sucked away by the siren call of WOW, leaving a few of us homeless. None of us are interested in actually running a guild of our own. We were originally pretty DC-oriented, but we're down for any area. Our characters fit the mercenary role pretty well, and we're all really lore-friendly and into medium-heavy RP.

If you have a guild in need of sell-swords and vagabonds, please get in touch. :)
Posted Sep 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 1, 18
Sweetrolls:
+2
I saw your post about a week ago, and have been thinking on it - I have a strong interest in being a part of an RP guild, have tried several in game, but am finding them awkward and sometimes unnecessarily (IMO) restrictive on some aspects of storytelling. I'm about at the point where I'm convinced that the only way I'm going to be happy with an RP guild is if I run one myself, but to make it work, I'd need to find some people willing to RP along with me.
My point is, I'm willing to get together with you and your friends and discuss creating an RP guild for the bunch of us. However, to make sure everyone's comfortable with the format I have in mind, we should probably get together first and hash out the negotiable and non-negotiable points of an RP guild before committing to anything.
I should be @phermitgb in game, you can send me an in-game mail or respond here and we can see about setting up a time to get together and see where we all are on the RP spectrum.
If you've already found what you're looking for, happy hunting, and I'd love to know where you ended up and what it's like, because, like I said, I'm looking for a compatible RP guild myself.
Look forward to hearing from you and yours...
Kermit
Posted Sep 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
Did you guys find what you were looking for? Start something new? Just curious :geek:
Posted Dec 3, 18
Sweetrolls:
I have a guild that follows your requirements, but we need outcasts willing to become soldiers, is a vampire themed guild that follow exactly your especifications, i actualy met you in game when you said in zone chat what you were looking for.. but you never replied me if you were willing to join or not.. so.. *shrugs* if you change your mind add me @kawadakoji
Posted Fri at 12:36 am
NoticeNotices