• None
  • Light

Argonian Looking for Active Medium Roleplaying Guild.

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Last time I looked for a guild on a different game, I was severely put off due to how serious it was taken. For example I had to perform what could be considered a formal interview. Had to send screenshots of my game profiles, my steam account and even had to be interviewed by the guildmaster. All of that was extremely intimidating to someone that has never joined a guild.

So my request is simple: Is there a link to any medium RP guilds for someone that's somewhat new / Has small experience with role playing?

Preferably PC EU megaservers.
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+27
I would recommend checking the storm rp for starters ;)
Thankfully, most rp guilds in ESO are the community guilds, which are open and happy to teach new ones the ways of rp.
You don't have to worry about the intimidating interviews either! (which tbf from way you depicted I never encountered in such radical form o.o).
https://stormrp.enjin.com/ - stormrp enjin. You can get an in-game guild invite from there, too!
Varvesa Viras - looking for connections/plots/friends and foes!
Posted Sep 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
Thank you very much for the assistance.

Believe me, I never knew such radicalism even existed unless it was for a cult! But by the end of it, the Guildmaster explained that the reason for it was because there were people that were apart of his guild and was also working as a form of a double agent for the opposing guild. Needless to say, it was VERY intimidating.

Once again, I thank you for our help!
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+27
Even in such case, it does not excuse one to do this level of... I don't even know what, plan control.

Hope it helps! Most of events/rp activity is on Discords so I recommend joining these :d
Varvesa Viras - looking for connections/plots/friends and foes!
Posted Sep 8, 18
NoticeNotices