• None
  • Light

Looking for a nice guild for one of my characters

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hey all. I would love to find a new themed RP guild that one or two of my characters could call home. I like to think my characters are at least a bit intriguing and fun. :) The characters I'm currently very interested in RPing are...

-A stoic Imperial fighter-turned-pacifist with dreams of becoming a performer and making people smile.

-A passive Argonian alchemist with two additional split personalities: One a masked hero, the other a sinister villain.

-An angry khajiit hunter with a crippling fear of women.

-A spoiled-rotten daughter of a dunmer Telvanni wizard lord with a love of killing and torture.

If anyone thinks any of these characters would be a nice fit, I'd love to check out your guild :) For example, if there are any House Telvanni guilds out there for my Dunmer or Argonian, something like that! Hit me up either with a message here or @Misterlizard in-game. Thanks all.
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+87
PC-EU
You might want to check Stormhaven RP and Vvardenfell RP! They can be both found here in the forums OOC Hubs section.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Sep 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hmm I didn't know people RP in Vvardenfell. Thanks for the heads up friend.
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+27
https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/30211773-eu-vvardenfell-roleplay Here you go my friend, hope it helps and see you in VVardenfell! :d
Varvesa Viras - looking for connections/plots/friends and foes!
Posted Sep 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices