• None
  • Light

Anyone searching for RP (PS4 NA)

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
If anyone is ever looking for RP feel free to look me up or add me. I'm always game. I haven't had much luck finding anyone so far 😞
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
I'm always in game too, feel free to add me, we could RP sometime. I also recently made a guild for PS4 RPers called the Blackroot Social Club.
PSN: BamanBakim
Posted Nov 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
I would be interested in RP. I'm fairly free and can do almost any rp so feel free to add me
PSN: rebelatheart214
Posted Dec 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
once a destroyer of Deadric Princes I have found myself on summerset again under employment to the eye of the queen. looking for some companions to aid me in my travels. Please send word if interested.
Posted Jan 1, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
PS4-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Ever since I made the move from PC to PS4 I've not had any luck whatsoever with RP... But I'm always down for it. I'm on a quest to establish a Sixth House cult at the moment, but I would like to develop character relationships that are unrelated to the cult itself, basically I'm in need of some traveling companions and friends to help flesh out my character.
Feel free to add me and shoot me a message on PSN! My handle is Terminal_Ghoul
Posted Jan 8, 19 · Last edited Jan 9, 19
Sweetrolls:
+1
Anyone here feel free to add CorruptSigillum if you would like a magic loving, poetry writing Breton vampire to play with. 😁
6097ff2e91da0741.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+125
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
I have Wyress-themed characters I'd like to rp with, but it has been close to twenty years since I last rped in an MMO. I can use a mic or keyboard. seanvwolf is the psn.
Posted Feb 27, 19
Sweetrolls:
+1
I was recently thinking about making a guild for ps4 rpers both keyboard and mic perhaps. Just like a little place where we know each other are so we wouldn't have to go searching far and wide. I just have no clue if anyone would be either active or actually wanting to do so?????? i'm sure it'd be more or less like DnD imo just without a DM lolol
Posted Mar 17, 19
Sweetrolls:
+1
Soooooo uh, funny thing..... I made that ps4 NA rp guild I asked about so if ya interested it hmu @MooniLidd on ps4 and this is the discord https://discord.gg/2QvmSd2
Posted Mar 17, 19
NoticeNotices