• None
  • Light

Looking for an alt and multi-race friendly guild.

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
While I have a great guild for a couple of my characters. I would love to find another guild that welcomes people who like to play a few characters within it. I am currently leveling several characters and have really fallen for Nord culture and the look of their homelands. I also have a city Orc, who is open to joining a more traditional Orc group if required.
As a player, I am still learning lore and working on a backstory for all my characters. I have a preference for small or medium-sized guilds or growing guilds were characters can develop and get to know everyone. My play times vary greatly due to real life, but my only current time commitment in-game is Friday evenings.

TLDR: Nords and Orcs and Alts oh my. Seeking rp guilds of awesomeness.
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
+125
Hello,

I think I might just have what you are looking for. I run a guild called the Clans of Dukaan, it is a Skyrim based guild. Here is a link to our GUILD SITE, and here is a link to our ESO-RP THREAD.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here on enjin, discord or in game ( All my contact info is on the site and at the bottom of the OP thread)
Posted Sep 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
Good afternoon! Our guild known as The Crimson Razor is an evil Role Play Guild based on darker storylines and in-depth character development. All races, vampires, werewolves, veteran RPers, and beginners willing to learn are welcome. We have events happening nearly every day of the week along with our own website and Discord. We also have a wonderful group of individuals who are constantly wanting to meet new people and have some good times. We have a website https://thecrimsonrazor.enjin.com/home filled with details and even a wonderful entertainment video!
Posted Oct 3, 18
Sweetrolls:
+56
Hi there! I feel like you'd be a great fit for us. :)

2vuarz6.jpg
is an 18+ /heavy/ roleplay guild/tavern based on the outskirts of Ivarstead in The Rift. I know, I know. Tavern roleplay? How boring, right? Perhaps..or maybe something far more sinister is buried beneath the surface. Will you simply stop by for a drink and a warm bed after your weary travels? Or... will you uncover the dark secrets of The Siren Song Inn?

We are lore driven, and provide active social rp, as well as weekly adventure events. We are a heavy rp guild. This means that rp is our primary focus in this guild. (We often do pve/pvp with one another as well, you need only ask.) We have a discord which is used daily for socialization and event planning, and we aim to make all of our members feel welcome and right at home. We're more than just a guild, we're a family of roleplayers all dedicated to the cause of keeping the eso rp community alive. That desire has allowed us to create something we like to call ... a living world. We form guild alliances with other rp guilds to interweave some of our events (and theirs) to keep the rp community we’ve created bustling with activity. There's never a dull moment! We welcome /all/ sorts of characters. Good, evil, or somewhere in between: There's a place for you here.

Siren Song Enjin
sgpwn4.png
Posted Oct 14, 18
NoticeNotices