• None
  • Light

[EU] Adventurers of Tamriel - unite!

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+30
To all Adventurers of Tamriel!

How many drinks will you have to drink before receiving this one rumour, leading you to unbelievable treasures, fame and fortune?
Are feats of valour and glory something you only encounter on the pages of your favourite novel?
Are you fed up with constant tavern RP being the -only- alternative in your RP schedule?
Would you like to replace all the dull paragraphs of 'how do you do', drop the emotes detailing hundreds of different ways to sip a glass of wine and give your time to something more... well, more?
Mystery?
Murder?!
ADVENTURE?!
Well, I have a solution for you.
I offer a freshly created Discord community 'Adventurers of Tamriel'!

What will you gain by joining?
- A common platform for RPers (be it casual RPers, newcomers, experienced ones and DMs) where you could find people sharing your sense of adventure... without having to search through multiple communities and event channels to see what is happening (and where). The channels are divided between regions of the world, which are nowadays most used for RP - so you can always meet a fellow adventurer on the road.
- The community is only as great as the members within it. To make something great, easy and open to everyone, I want to kindly ask DMs to contribute by posting their events on the event board, for everyone to access. It will give everyone transparency regarding events which are happening across the community AND increase your attendance!
- The learning experience. We all start at some point. Some of us want to RP but never had the opportunity. Some wish to give DMing a try. Let us see more experienced roleplayers support their fellow colleagues and 'teach' them our precious storytelling trade! We are all here to learn and grow, after all.
- It's all about discussion. let us discuss our ideas and watch them grow. Who knows? Inspiration strikes from the most unexpected of places, after all.
- one roll bot to rule them all (aka, one roll channel to use for events as hopefully! all participants will be present within the same community)
- Lastly, I do not wish for this Discord to be about hierarchy and personal power. Apart from (for now) a single admin role, I would place only two additional ranks: DM (with more freedom and rights) and Adventurer. The DM rank would be done separately, so people could refer to them for advice or more information on their upcoming event... additionally, they ought to be recognised for all the hard work and preparation invested in their events! :)

What do you gain as a DM?
Spoiler: Show

What you gain as an Adventurer?

So, what do you think? Does it sound like a swell deal?

JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/J3FNHuc

Varvesa Viras - looking for connections/plots/friends and foes!
Posted Sep 14, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+30
The first week of 'Adventurers' coming to the world of Tamriel and we are now one person away from reaching 40 members!
And, we had our events and some fun between them! :)

unknown.png

Screenshot_20180916_224916.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

And the jobs are steadily coming... ;)
Posted Sep 21, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+30
We are over 50 people strong and events keep on coming ;)
Sudden plot twists? Heartbreaking events? Fights keeping you on your toes?
Friendly fire?
We have it all! :d

And, of course, some pictures!
Posted Oct 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
Vvardenfell Mayhem: Interlude
(For additional immersion, listen to this while reading the post)
This is about the trip of a group of adventurers that will wreck mayhem in Vvardenfell! I mean will do some exploration and adventuring!
Spoiler: The tripShow
Posted Oct 6, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+30
We are now 60 people strong!
What do we offer?

• Great company
  • many many adventures
  • many adventuring plots for various uses and reasons
  • odd contests
  • custom Cards Against Humanity cards for the CAH game nights!
& more!

Some screenshots from the recent events:
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices