LFG - Divine Knight of the Eight

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+180
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Short insert to a possible background to my character.

Orphan dropped off at the Abbey of the Eight, at 15 was recruited by a Knight to be his squire. Spent two years with Knight and was at Cyrodiil when the whole invasion happened. Was the only one of his Knight's group to escape the invasion. Looking to help any of those faithful to the Eight to try to retake Cyrodiil in the Divines name.
Sitemius Gariulus of Cyrodiil, Conclave Luminary, Sacred Band Protector, Templar Knight, Warrior Crusader, True Path Advocate, Akatosh Priest

OOC Stories - Rest Without Fear
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+120
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Did you intentionally post this in the EU section? If not you may want to ask the administrators to move your thread or just create a new one in the NA section.
Posted Sep 25, 18 · Last edited Sep 25, 18
Sweetrolls:
+180
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
I did mean to post this in EU, I already RP in NA
Sitemius Gariulus of Cyrodiil, Conclave Luminary, Sacred Band Protector, Templar Knight, Warrior Crusader, True Path Advocate, Akatosh Priest

OOC Stories - Rest Without Fear
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+120
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
So you want to broaden your RP scenes, I see. In that case welcome to EU side of things!

Your best bet is to join some of the OOC hub guilds to connect with other RPers and to find the RP and guilds you are interested in. Most EU hub guilds have their own forum or use discord, and people rarely read this forum.

Aldmeri Dominion RP
Adventurers of Tamriel
Clans of Skyrim
Cyrodilic Census
Greenheart (Bosmer village RP)
Stormhaven RP, which is the biggest hub on EU
Vvardenfell RP

Good luck!
Posted Sep 26, 18 · Last edited Sep 26, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo