• None
  • Light

forever to wander...

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
PS4-EU
Hammerfell
"from the sea he hails" a saying in Stros mkai to tell of a man that was found near a shipwreck. forgotten his past and maybe for the best as it maybe a relief from past sins. a destiny which at first thought occur to someone is but a curse, yet as the seafarers say " a blessing masked as a curse" has set him to travel lands he never fathomed like an ocean depths.

All he met he was to them but the kind wayfarer yet he never asked any for something encroaching upon his mind, a sorrow that turn the fissures of his mind against him and lulled his soul to madness.

thought out of foolishness that it is his curse alone but gazed upon men and mer to know by their eyes as it mirrors their souls that they are as him but hidden.

a place of solace he found at the barren lands of Craglorn, has pillars as the wounds to the flesh. as his madness turned to what man and mer like and called peotry, as he mesmerize afor contemplating at a past in the barren desert to dare to say "Therein amongst them in the valley that bleeds, to gaze at the star to lean at the dragon. to Shada from the citadel their tears bequeathed, sorrow is but the solace of lions"
Posted Sep 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 28, 18
Sweetrolls:
+5
PS4-EU
Hammerfell
leaving the place of respite that den of the forgotten. he had set sail to Summerset, a land filled with nothing but malice toward outsiders as everyone described it. arriving in Alinor docks while gazing at the gryphons dancing with the winds, he understood how the mers turn to foolishness out of love, like a child clinging to his mother filled with jealousy for his siblings.
never short they were with insults as their height from their lean bodies stands yet he wandered still as he did before to contemplate at the lands beauty how indeed could it harbor such foolishness.
their folly was the same as the folly of the ones they despise as they turn to the ones whom clings to reality itself.
the night was near upon Summerset if it not for a gleaming knight's aid, Darien, you will always be remembered by this fool. now i know how a land so beautiful could harbor such sorrow...
Posted Sep 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 28, 18
Sweetrolls:
+5
PS4-EU
Hammerfell
the journey took me today at the shadow of a mountain of doom. fire like water rivers eats the stones. lush was the land not barren, i wondered how such a thing so alive be near death's doors, and then i saw the Ashlanders. amongst them i found both respite and wisdom from those who shunned them. how could they sleep under the mountain, how could they close a lid when death is so near, and then i thought how could any of us.
"the land provides" their huntsman said as i journeyed with them to observe their ways closely, gathering as many knowledge as i can from him to survive the journey on this harsh land. i refrained from shaping the bones to arrows and they respected my choice as i respected theirs. they are not as the houses love to put them on display under the category of another savage. their ways carried wisdom. i bid them farewells and promised the return oneday...
Posted Sep 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 28, 18
NoticeNotices