• None
  • Light

[PC-NA] The Dartwing Company

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
The Dartwing Company is now recruiting new, veteran, and casual roleplayers!

unknown.png

Established in Mid Year 2E 598 by Gwynauldynn of Glenumbra, the Dartwing Company crafts and trades throughout Tamriel while employing a variety of adventurers and fortune-seekers. Through the guild, you'll find folks like you to adventure with, whether it's hunting for skyshards, undertaking epic quests, or comparing flin vintages at the guild hall in Vivec City. Want something crafted for you? Our head crafters may be able to provide you with what you want. Want to become a crafter? Our guildmaster can walk you through the basics. Want to hang out out-of-character with a fun community? Join the discord!
Posted Sep 29, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+34
2E 598? Isn't that still a few years in the future as of ESO?
Posted Oct 6, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
I've been going by the Clock AddOn by Tyx, which has counted forward since the game's launch. There seems to be no community consensus on how much time has passed. I'd be open to changing to some other method of keeping time if it were broadly used.
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+45
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
High Rock
Valenwood
I think that addon counts in-game days, rather than actual days, which is what almost everyone else uses to keep track of time. We would be around 2E 586, I think.
Characters

Rajhir-darKurzosh al-HundingSahar Nasim al-KhalafKolgrath gra-Muzgob
Posted Oct 16, 18
NoticeNotices