• Light

LF RP guild for friends and I

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+79
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Hello ESO-RP, been awhile. After a long break and a not so clean ending to a breakup with a guild, my friends and I are looking for a RP guild. We're not honestly quite sure what we're looking for. It could be just about anything assuming it piques our interests equally, so post a link to your guild here, maybe a brief explaination. It could be a House guild, so long as ERP isn't the way to climb the social ladder, or a Coven of vampires and werewolves, a solid military guild mayhaps, or an Adventurer's guild. The only absolute here seems to be nobody in our group is looking for criminal RP (Sorry criminals, just not in our interests right now).

As for our characters, most of us aren't picky on who we play, we for the most part should have a character for the guild as we all have alts. Though I will say the other two have a history of mostly playing supernatural characters in my experience RPing with them. Though this doesn't limit us to only joining a guild based around that concept. As I had said before we're relatively open-minded, just trying to see what's out there. :)
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4,700
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hello there!

You can check out House Ravnore if you'd like. We're a vampire guild, and a house guild, so we fit two of your potential criteria! And... people definitely can't ascend via ERP. We've even had some people join with that intention and then get mad that they can't advance their character that way, so I think it's safe to say we fit that criteria too, lol! Kind of sad those sort of disclaimers need to exist huh?

Anyway, we are very active with nightly RP and multiple events a month. We also have a robust character sheet system, which may not be everyone's speed, but I'm happy to say everyone who's tried it has said it makes their character feel more unique and interesting rather than limited. We have 3 distinct divisions in the house--scholars (for mages, bookish types, and the house's law), military (for the praetorian guard, an elite division of fighters, and general combatants), and house (for spies, servants/staff, debt collectors, and business). In short, your character can be just about anything aside from a criminal and find a place to fit in. Also! While we're a vampire guild, most of our members are mortal, and they aren't treated badly (unless, you know, they do horribly dumb things IC).

Good luck in your search!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Oct 1, 18
Sweetrolls:
+79
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
wrote:
Hello there!

You can check out House Ravnore if you'd like. We're a vampire guild, and a house guild, so we fit two of your potential criteria! And... people definitely can't ascend via ERP. We've even had some people join with that intention and then get mad that they can't advance their character that way, so I think it's safe to say we fit that criteria too, lol! Kind of sad those sort of disclaimers need to exist huh?

Anyway, we are very active with nightly RP and multiple events a month. We also have a robust character sheet system, which may not be everyone's speed, but I'm happy to say everyone who's tried it has said it makes their character feel more unique and interesting rather than limited. We have 3 distinct divisions in the house--scholars (for mages, bookish types, and the house's law), military (for the praetorian guard, an elite division of fighters, and general combatants), and house (for spies, servants/staff, debt collectors, and business). In short, your character can be just about anything aside from a criminal and find a place to fit in. Also! While we're a vampire guild, most of our members are mortal, and they aren't treated badly (unless, you know, they do horribly dumb things IC).

Good luck in your search!

I'll probably go over this with them, I was already talking about your guild. We'll apply soon enough if it turns out to be something we're interested in.
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+28
House Caldus may also be a fair fit, depending on what you would like to do. We're an Imperial Noble House guild with a focus on monster hunting, as of late. We're open to accommodating most character concepts, especially in the form of mercenaries, House Guard, Legionnaires, Imperial Nobles, Silver Dawn members, and more trade-oriented characters. If you'd like more info, feel free to check out our guild ad Here or message me directly with any questions you may have. I wish you the best of luck in whatever avenue you pursue!
Posted Oct 1, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1,718
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
I lead an Imperial noble house with a military and political focus set in the Colovian Highlands. Our recruitment is currently closed, but it will be open for a limited basis somewhat soon.

https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/29965641-napc-house-varro-imperial-noble-military-heavy-rp
Posted Oct 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+255
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Greetings and welcome back! I run a minor Redguard noble house/Township guild. It's relatively new, but we have been growing slowly! Soon our first story arc will be starting up so it is an opportune time for RP! Our guild website is below if you feel like taking a look! We mostly allow Redguards into the guild, but any race can join if there isn't a shortage of Redguards and you don't mind your characters dealing with IC discrimination!

https://houseat-morad.enjin.com/
Posted Oct 2, 18 · Last edited Oct 2, 18
Sweetrolls:
+67
Hello there, Faelin. I see you've had some responses, plus I also see that you only have the AD tag. You didn't specify any faction and I wasn't quite sure from your wording if you were actually wanting a Vampire/Werewolf guild. The way I read it was that it wasn't something you wanted but perhaps I misunderstood. At any rate, if you're interested in Dunmeri Great House RP, we offer Redoran Noble House RP with a strong military focus. I'll include our very comprehensive guild link here. House Derethi If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself (@Wendy-3 in game or Wendy#4028 in Discord) or Feran (@theamazeman in game or @theamazeman#3358 in Discord). Looking forward to hearing from you!
10.jpg
Posted Oct 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Art
Sweetrolls:
+2,216
wrote:
*House Redoran prizes the virtues of duty, gravity, and piety. Duty is to one's own honor, and to one's family and clan. Gravity is the essential seriousness of life. Life is hard, and events must be judged, endured, and reflected upon with due care and earnestness. Piety is respect for the gods, and the virtues they represent. A light, careless life is not worth living. — Great Houses of Morrowind.*

The Redoran Expedition Force or R.E.F. for short, is an Ebonheart Pact Roleplay guild. Our goal is to provide dynamic roleplay in our military, exploration, and political themed events while growing your character from a lowly Retainer to a possible Warden of the unit.The R.E.F. is a specialized branch of the Redoran military and is allowing the other races in the pact to join in its ranks. Our tasks will be to confront the challenges both at home and abroad wherever they may seek to hide; securing pact interests across Tamriel under Redoran leadership. If you seek adventure and companionship apply today and bring more honor to your name.

*Duty, gravity, and piety under the Three. -Commissioner Arobar*

Contact:@najla743 on ESO. Demiah#2898 on Discord. Or check out the site for an application below!
https://redoranexpeditionforce.enjin.com
stop spamming on old threads with copy paste response if you wouldn't mind
Art#1228 - Ra Akam at-Arridi (main)

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about vampiric dragon priest lycanthropes to dispute it.

Alleyway (public) | Redguard Culture Guide | An RP Guide for Magic | The Grimoire
Posted Oct 30, 18 · Last edited Oct 30, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices